Support Exploit Users

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by USS_Defender(CAG-01), Dec 14, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

The exploit users are back in full force and it seems the eye of shame is not in keeping with their dress code. None are to be seen anywhere. And it also appears it is affecting the graphics and Quest Menu display,

2. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Connoisseur

I agree with you M8, if Bp ran that program once or twice a day I think that would put a lot of them in drydock. But that seems not to be the case....

3. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

If bp dry docked all the cheats there would only be a handful of us left playing.

Loki162 likes this.
  4. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Connoisseur

That may be true but at least the game would be clean, and maybe, just maybe attract new players.....got to start somewhere.....you know a big reset, but at the same time Bp won't do anything for the simple fact that you pointed out only a hand full of players will be on the water, so it's a win win for cheaters and it's a win win for Bp, cause some honest players will buy packs and what not and cheaters keep on cheating with only a few getting caught....so I hear you mate... good point in the end

Last edited: Dec 16, 2023
    sail-ing, Loki1621, Bawdyn and 3 others like this.
  5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Pirates!

Thank you for your feedback we shall forward it onto the appropriate party, if you found any player that look suspicious please forward him / her onto Support.

Rymar

~Closed~

sail-ing likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.