Figureheads

Discussion in 'Help' started by 1907, Mar 18, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1907

1907 Forum Apprentice

Ahoy,
    Do figureheads bonuses add up with their numbers?
    If I use 4 Ice Queen Figureheads do I get the critical damage bonus times 4 or it is applied only once?

Thanks

The*Defiant likes this.
  2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I'm pretty sure the answer is "No". You use one of each type and that's the max value you can get from each individual one. (But that's a very good question, mate)!

3. мєىєI¡ĸöч

мєىєI¡ĸöч Forum Greenhorn

I confirm that: The figureheads, this stack, and give more bonuses.
    Example in my fishing configuration, I use 3 figurehead critical damage :) and it adds up!
    Same, my admiral configuration for the special card. I put 3 ELP figs and it works too :)!
    I hope to have helped you.
    Cordially.

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy 1907!

Your fellow pirate is correct, having multiple figureheads of the same kind increase its bonuses.

So, 1 Ice Queen would be 6% Critical Damage, 2 Ice Queen's would be 12% and so on.

Rymar

Bawdyn and The*Defiant like this.
  5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Since this query has been answered, and there is no further question this thread shall be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.