Figureheads?

Discussion in 'Help' started by SaTaN, Mar 19, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaTaN

SaTaN Someday Author

Some players own figureheads with 5% more damage on player or 40 speed points,I only have 2 one with ELP and another one with EP/NPC GOLD/MONSTER GOLD (5%)

How do I get the 40 speed points one,this is not fair only old ships own this special figureheads...

2. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

I am looking into this and will get back to you. Thank you for patience.

3. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Update:
    We are waiting on confirmation regarding this, and when you have an answer you will update the post

4. forumaccan

forumaccan Padavan

5. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Maybe you can inform the player where you got your figure heads from.

6. AzaZeL

AzaZeL Junior Expert

I know where he bought them from. around 4 years and a half ago there were more types of figureheads at market but back them they did not have this options,the best one was the elite one so everbody bought that one no reason to buy the others that were on gold and useless,just one week ago this new update came up but this time we can only buy 2 of them from the market the others are not available,so maybe an admin can report this problem and hopefully soon we will all be able to buy them.

7. SunBurnDice

SunBurnDice Someday Author

we should be able to get them either in events or rarely in market cove

8. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

I will forward all this information, and re update this post when feed back given. Thank you for all your help.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.