For Whom The Bells Toll Event (Birthday Event)

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Mar 9, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

just cancel your quest, then what ever quests are open' to do will be.

2. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

i must say loving the group map ......grey screen ...log in or close one and after cant even shoot ,,,will we all be getting or ammo etc back ???
    also comon knowledge the lag on this game is ridiculous , so to help ease it bp desided to run a event were will all can let 1oo`s of npc spawn from a tower ...
    the outcome epic face palm moment :oops:

Tergrinder likes this.
  3. Fa┼e.

Fa┼e. Forum Greenhorn

team server.. come on everybody fill all maps with the npc's. see if we can crash server :eek:;)

Tergrinder and Rabbid like this.
  4. Lostsail

Lostsail Forum Apprentice

interesting,cant shoot anything or anyone. server 85

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Another suggestion: In the Buccaneer's Bounty section, as a reward to players for buying a package, put the ability to exchange Cursed Souls for Radiant Souls (and vice versa).

6. Tergrinder

Tergrinder Junior Expert

It would be if you could actually find any radiants - been sailing all day, opened 40 chests and shot 150 twisteds, I've received one - that's right - ONE - radiant soul. What a friggin joke this site is. Happy B-Day? Screw your friggin bday.

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @Tergrinder ,

ive made over 500 radiants ( not including those ive made from group maps ) just by doing chests and twisted npcs :) dont forget that every tower spawn another glowing NPC called haunted conqueror with give radiants souls aswell

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I just saw a new NCP called 'Birthday Cake'. It moves like a bat out of h3ll and sank me in one shot from full rep. There is no mention of this in the FAQ. What's the story?

9. ☆.CR7.☆

☆.CR7.☆ Forum Apprentice

Theres no story, they suddenly came. And I really dont care, as long as solomaps are giving millions of pearls. One of the best events.

10. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Really? How do you get so many pearls from the solo map? I did it and got 4k pearls for about that much worth of ammo. Didn't bother doing it again. There is supposed to be a daily quest for it too, but haven't seen any daily quest other than the one to defeat 5 Warriors of Rebirth.

11. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

If you do the solo map correct in 3:10 or under you get 38-45k pearls per map. 32k profit+ per map. Do it 30 times a day that's 1,200,000 pearls for 300,000 ammo. 980k profit.

12. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Question: If you do it 30 times a day, then you need 1+2+....28+29+30 Ancient Emblems = 465 total per day<--a lot! Or does it reset more than once every 24 hours?

13. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Yeah it's 465 per day. It does reset 1 map for 1 emblem at server restart, It does not fully reset. So you need like 431 per day. And with a decent ship you can shoot 200 in an hour or less, so it's not a big deal.

The*Defiant likes this.
  14. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

It is a bit less profitable than 980k, since it takes pearl ammo to shoot that many ships for the Ancient Emblems. That said, it still pays a bounty of pearls if you have a strong boat. Sadly, if you are a new player, you are probably out of luck.

15. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Even old players can't do it that fast or with that little ammo. Anyone not yet at the Commonwealth levels can't do it for the top result. Without the cannon slots that cost crowns and the crew that give you extra cannon slots there is a limit to how many cannons you have.

16. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Yeah you need to hit at least 180k consistently, 800 speed (or swiftstones) and 2.75 reload. Then you can do the map and get perfect with about 150-200k hp left on last ship.

Bottom mid, bottom left, mid left, top left, top mid, top right, mid right, bottom right.

The*Defiant and the-one-after like this.
  17. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I can do it perfectly and I am Level 15. That said, right now I have over 360 high-level cannons, plus I have the Voodoo Deck, Queens Legacy, and the Level 2 Sellsword that I bought during the last Jolly Roger day with Crowns <---(that I purchased).

18. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Earlier, I had the Queen and King legacys. That had me hitting 175-180 or so with a speed of 790 and reload of 2.89. So all 3 were just under your minimums. So close but not quite enough.

19. justdie

justdie Advanced

remove all your dooms and devi cannons will boss ur reload gi down then clockwise as a fast as u can use swift stones in large gaps wind storms will help too
    also if u can get a sellsword from 17 safe heaven it would help alot

20. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

This is an interesting picture you have in your signature. What is it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.