frozen

Discussion in 'Help' started by QUEENVIXEN, Jun 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUEENVIXEN

QUEENVIXEN Forum Connoisseur

GA3 Server. froze and now can't get back in stuck on 46%

2. easymoney1225

easymoney1225 Forum Apprentice

same here vixen usa east 40 server

3. †LAG†

†LAG† Someday Author

yes, complete Mega America frozen:(

4. ~~diego~~

~~diego~~ Active Author

is there no end to this madness please let us on

5. -ale-uss-

-ale-uss- Forum Greenhorn

6. Kurabiye

Kurabiye Forum Apprentice

LOL Lovely game been what a hour and a half and still can't get on the game, and not a single mod can comment on here or in discord. Thanks bigpoint team.

7. America

America Active Author

Hello, does anyone have any ideas on how to get logged in since we are all stuck at 46% when we try to log in. I have tried every browser to include the client and this is not normal. Game has been buggy lately at best. I do not have a virus lol and my system is up to date and running at optimum.

8. **~Vodka~**

**~Vodka~** Forum Greenhorn

no money no game :D :D :D :D

9. ~~diego~~

~~diego~~ Active Author

lmao that's funny I spent close to 1k in the past month or so XD

10. SEA_PEARL123

SEA_PEARL123 Forum Greenhorn

When the game keeps adjusting things, including things that aren't really necessary, they will face consequences like this. One thing I suggest Seafight should start doing is firstly, to mention updates before server restarts instead of mentioning them late night or the day after when the next server update is about to happen. In addition, they should at least tell us what going on, an update would be appreciated, such as sorry for the technical inconvenience, we are currently solving the situation. And over time lead us with more updates on the issue. At this moment every player on this server and maybe others are sitting here waiting for some news on what is going on.
    I'm sorry, but this is not OK to leave us hanging!

Kind Regards

11. ƁĻƎƎƊ

ƁĻƎƎƊ Forum Greenhorn

¿ what are you doing ?

12. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

The forum is moderated by unpaid interns and they relay info back to BP, they are treated with disdain by regular BP employees, repeatedly being supplied with wrong information, on purpose? There has never been any feedback to the players that the devs/programmers even bother to read the forums.

Discord: the so called official SF channel has no designated person to monitor it.

A professional company monitors it systems to ensure they are working, draw your own conclusions.

@~~diego~~ Wanqin Liu, Lei Zhang thank you for your purchases.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    Love-Boa† likes this.
  13. Captain___Blah

Captain___Blah Forum Apprentice

Come on BP let me in.

14. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

SF_Quarantinilein

has taken ownership of the problem

15. **~Vodka~**

**~Vodka~** Forum Greenhorn

what will be the compensation instead of money ???

16. .BlackSnow.

.BlackSnow. Forum Apprentice

17. Nice how there isn't one response from BP or a mod regarding this crash. Nothing, nothing, nothing.

18. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

We have send an sms message to the team and are awaiting a response. Sorry but that is all the information we have at this time.

Tex

Received response and the team is working to resolve the outage.

.BlackSnow. likes this.
  19. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

thank you.

20. thanks!

TEX~BULL likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.