General FAQs

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Destruction, May 30, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

@ManOverboard

Good afternoon!

I noticed the forum thread with the same name here: https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/general-faq-s.169221/

On the Seafight Discord, pinned in the sf_official channel there is a pinned message from John Rackham that was made by A-R-K-Y which summarizes all the quests from Level 26-30 with where you collect and finish the quest, what you need, where to get the items etc etc. It may be worth translating this from a spreadsheet to a forum post where all players could see it in the Seafight Bible.

Thanks,

Des

2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Just to be clear, that was not made by me but made by SF_Trissilein - one of the Game Designers.

I simply used his template to create one for the Vovoi and Turtle Terror Quests.

-Arky

3. Good afternoon, Des. I did forward this. Hoping this will be done for us. I can't, however, just move the info. over to the seafight bible. Even when it is created by seafight internal. Everything must be approved, first.

4. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

+1, Destruction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.