Feedback Global America 3 server merges into the US PvP Server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Jan 29, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HereIIs

HereIIs Forum Greenhorn

The Global America 3 server will be merged into the other US Server. As usual you never fully explain what or where we are going ?
    What other US sever are you talking about? How about telling exactly what is happening for once.
    Should the above read The global America 3 server will be merged into USA 1 (East Coast) Please be more specific . Is that what you should of wrote?

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Currently we have two US Servers;

• US PvE [Global America 3 (1353)]
    • US PvP [USA East (40), Global America 1 (85), Global America 2 (634), USA West (146), Global Asia (329), Latin America 1 (206), Latin America 2 (205)]
    So following the merge, both of these servers will be combined together, meaning all of the servers mentioned above will be playing together.

For those asking for a reason why, we shall post an announcement shortly answering your questions. However, I must express that it was not possible to merge a US server with a EU server, as any US player would have a large latency issue which would permanently affect your gameplay.

Edit:

You can find the announcement
    here

Swift

Last edited: Jan 31, 2024
    The*Defiant likes this.
  3. Loki162

Loki162 Regular

am i going to change the name of one of my boats that are currently on ga3 and us east they both nhave the same name

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. Bridie

Bridie Forum Greenhorn

Am not against the merge but am against being forced to be pvp all the time. Just leave us with a choice of being pve or pvp. then players will be happy. But i know i'm wasting my time on this. you never listen to your players, just bp's bank balance

5. I also agree with other players, have it so the player can choose how they want to play. Go PVP or go PVE. The player can choose when they want to play PVP. There are times when you just want to be PVE during an event and not 1 hr here or 3 hrs.

6. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Padavan

all these bubble pirates lol

7. well, the bubble pirates are great during an event or leveling up, but this is SEAFIGHT, so PVP has to be a part of the game. Its a good part of the fun.

8. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I am Battle Point Rank 37, so I am far from just being a "bubble pirate". But I also enjoy having times I am not fighting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.