Group Card!!!

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by BouH{BG}, Jul 12, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BouH{BG}

BouH{BG} Someday Author

You are already overdoing the nonsense in this game. How is it possible that in the football event you do more damage with other ammo and not with the event/soccer ones? With the fire blood ammo they make me over 1mil. damage, on the group map with the Wolves, and I do 400,000-500,000 damage to them with the same ammunition? how does this number work in this buggy game???

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy BouH{BG}!

It is possible to deal higher damage due to additional bonuses running within the game at the same time.

Rymar

3. BouH{BG}

BouH{BG} Someday Author

No, without these bonuses are the players and I have played with them. Again there is a bug, but only for some players, nothing is equal, how can we win if someone does more damage?

Now I played without any buffs and out of 5 battles, in 1 I happened to do 1 million damage? I don't know how this happened!!!!
    Without knowing what the Bug is, I did it, and you punish players for such things. Complete stupidity on your part, as soon as the game allows it, we use it. Here I am writing about this Bug, but no one admits to it, but otherwise there are players punished 1 week ago, exactly because of this. Come punish me
    *Edit*

Last edited by moderator: Jul 12, 2024
  4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Pirate!

We had no further report of any "damage bug", however I will pass it to be reviewed.

Thread closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.