Hate Atlantis today as much as when it first came out

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by -Mr.Eyüp-, Mar 19, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

Hate the way you sneak in a way to force us to HAVE to be on Atlantis. I am just as opposed to the ugly underworld part of Seafight and have just as little desire now as when it first came to dont want play there. My interest and desire to play atlantis is = 0. You guys started with your packages were a mix of the surface and with atlantis gears and benefits , which I absolutely do not want to buy, I actually skip buying when it is like this. Also the sigma advantage, in order to get all 4 I had to buy a completely useless package for atlantis, because the developers are forcing us to keep up with the rest..... Distasteful and incredibly annoying. Now I discover that you have probably also baked the event so that we MUST play atlantis if we are to obtain the solon coins. Why .... are.....we....getting forcing..to...SHOULD.....play Atlantis when we don't want to....???????

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy!

Thank you for your feedback, we will forward it onto the appropriate party.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.