Hit Probability

Discussion in 'Help' started by Sкуℓιηєя, Feb 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sкуℓιηєя

Sкуℓιηєя Junior Expert

I know having above 100% Hit Probability is pointless if the enemy has no Dodge, However I'm wondering what the Ideal Hit Probability is to have on my ship if anyone can enlighten me on this I'd appreiciate it.

I would like to know;

Best Hit Probability for Farming Gold NPCs
    Best Hit Probability For Farming Pearl / Event NPCs

I want to maximise damage output so I don't want to waste gem space on adding hit probability or buying castles/skills for it if I do not need the extra hit probability. Obviously it depends on the NPC but just an average I can aim for would be appreciated :)

Currently at; 120% Hit Probabiliity

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I don't think there is an FAQ on the Dodge of the NCP's but from experience, I can say that most normal NCPs in map 20 and lower do not have any noticeable Dodge. In level 21+ the Renowns don't seem to have Dodge, but Warriors definitely do. Most Admirals have some Dodge and the higher map you go the more they have. Event NCPs usually have Dodge with the base ships having a little and the rest having progressively more.

120% hit probability will be enough for regular NCPs and base event NCPs. The ones with more dodge, this will still be better than 100%, but more will give more damage. I don't have a lot more than you have, so can't tell you where the maximum is. Others may have a better idea.

Sкуℓιηєя likes this.
  3. Pikralida

Pikralida Forum Apprentice

i think we re going to be scientists for this game ... thats good for sure :D

Sкуℓιηєя likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.