hp after getting sunk

Discussion in 'Help' started by flafighter, Dec 28, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flafighter

flafighter Regular

For a short time I was getting more hp when respawning after getting sunk, looked to be about 10% of my base. Now it has reverted back to the old 1,000 hp. Was this for the event only? Will it return?

I have to say it was nice that the npcs weren't chaining me too!

2. Shiver

Shiver Commander of the Forum

Can you tell me how you are coming back onto the water, are you just clicking to go back on or are you going via the shipyard?

3. flafighter

flafighter Regular

Hi Shiver.I am repairing on the water. I rarely repair at the shipyard as dock agreements still seem to have some issues.

4. Spartan

Spartan Someday Author

Coming back with 10% of your total hp relies on you have premium if u do not have premium u will come back on the water with only the 1k that you used to have, and you are also correct there are still difficulties with the dock agreements and this will be fixed in due course, unfortunately we cant give you a certain time frame for it mate,

5. flafighter

flafighter Regular

thanks for the info Spartan.

6. Shiver

Shiver Commander of the Forum

As the op is satisfied with the answer given I shall close.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.