Hungry Pumpkins - Mini Game

Discussion in 'Official Forum Games' started by Rymar, Nov 5, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bat_sali

bat_sali Forum Apprentice

That mini game is not fear. people who is online get the code but people who are in work get nothing.

2. Silent-Bob

Silent-Bob Forum Apprentice

To be honest I dont think that at this moment Sefight has 1k active players

3. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Advanced

god forbid more than 1000 people get bonus code we alll no big point cant afford more
    than that why does everyone expect a multi billion dollar company give more its ridiculous the rich stay rich because they are cheap is plain and simple and wats gets me is the mods are suppose players which get code automatically so theres probally 50 codes gone from start so ur cances are even smaller

4. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

What was the reward for the code?

5. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

I did.Still no see number 3??

6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

By the way, where did this "new" player-number limit come from? These games were fun until now. I guess Bigpoint figures they were giving away too many freebies. We should have at least 3 days for all players to see and solve the puzzle before it expires. (And also remember: the developers will do all of us a "huge one-time favor" and answer a whole "10 questions" if we give them our email address so they can spam us for money. Ha! WE are the customers. You should pay US for OUR honest feedback)!

And I know.....oh, I know: Since the puzzle has been solved, you will now close this thread. Unhappy sailing! <--(sorry to "steal your thunder", Rymar). It is truly not your fault, mate. :(

7. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The 1,000 limit came as it was suggested by some players to have a game which awards the fastest players. Fret not though, we will be having many more mini-games which won't be limited :)

Also, the questionnaire does not require your email, the only thing we receive from that is your question.

Swift

8. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

It DOES require my Google email (I do not have Facebook) to log-in and answer it. Check it out for yourself.

9. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

My error. I checked it again and to "save your progress" <--(whatever that means) it requires your Google email. Thank you for clarifying.

10. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I think you only need to 'save your progress' if you plan to return to modify your answer or add to it. I've never done the 'save your progress' on any of the mini-games that used a form and have still received the rewards for submitting the correct answer.

11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yes - that sounds right to me. Thank you mate! Much appreciated!:)

12. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Thank you for your feedback.

Since this Mini Game is now over I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.