I am becoming a broken record...but, come on BP....don't force us to participate in the 'other' game

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Mar 10, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just don't get it....Why can't BP just allow those of us who have no intention to play the second game that was added. It is a completely seperate game....sure, I can see that there will be some integration in the future...why have depth charge ammo if they didn't intend on some ability for one game to 'bomb' the other....still....there really are some players who do not want to create a new ship with all the time and expense that it requires. Personally, i am happy having one account.....anyone else with me on that? I don't want to buy torpedos or craft items when I do spend my $ on the game... BP...just allow us to opt out! Please.

The*Defiant, talons, kz1100 and 6 others like this.
  2. *LittleBustaRhymes*

*LittleBustaRhymes* Forum Apprentice

For real though, who has time to do all the quests and farm for the new game? now double the time is needed to build up in this game, when the original pirate game was hard enough to keep current!!

The*Defiant, talons, Loki162 and 4 others like this.
  3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

4. phatty-Boastrike

phatty-Boastrike Junior Expert

Aaarrrggghh, matey! Since memory serves me, I believe atlantis existed however, I also believe the time of sails never met the underwater rafts that BP is encroaching on us. And although BP did not get enough seafight warriors to sign up for their space endeavors like Darkorbit, it must have been a genius who may have said "why make a new game and try to sell it, instead lets create another game within an already established platform!?!" Aaarrgghh! Genius and brilliant maniacal plan. If at best a fraction of pirates aka submariners do jump the shark and play underwater, that is enough for BP to keep atlantis alive within the confines of seafight. I do think like the rest of us and believe atlantis should be its own title and not a spinoff that is forced onto the rest of us. argh!

The*Defiant, Bawdyn, -PUSAT- and 2 others like this.
  5. I believe, if we press Rymar enough, he will admit that BP seriously considered making a portal to Farmarama before they settled on Atlantis....You know, pirates must eat and there was the potential to mount raids on the farm animals. Moo

The*Defiant, -PUSAT-, kz1100 and 2 others like this.
  6. kz1100

kz1100 Forum Apprentice

So my feedback on this whole new enterprise is that like both atlantis and seafight should not be on the same level, but when i play the other online titles such as tank wars or battle of such and such, spin offs are a model! It was about time before BP would send their community this model of branching one game from an already well performing successful title. So, to quote Blacky9 or SirSwash "i will walk the plank!"

LustySerpant and Loki162 like this.
  7. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

just keep paying they love it.

Loki1621 likes this.
  8. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

A wonderful suggestion, brother!:)

Loki162 likes this.
  9. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

because their wonderful developers can't figure out how to split them