I am .THE_RADIANT_LIGHT.

Discussion in 'The Players' started by .THE_RADIANT_LIGHT., Jan 4, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I have been playing since 2012-04-05. I love the game, teamwork, and i like meeting other players.I found the game by browsing the internet one day it looked good, so i joined the game and i have been playing every since. Its nice to meet you all and good luck with the game.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
  2. [AM§]*Wølƒ*

[AM§]*Wølƒ* Forum Overlooker

Sound like teh way i found the game too. Anyway, Going to see ya on the water! Justa question, is it cold or nice and tropical? or are there too many sharks?

Wølƒunbannedforever likes this.
  3. Well my time here may have ran out, nothing lies here for me, constantly repairing is waste of my time. Used to be a good farmer but not anymore. I bids you all farewell, I want to thank everyone whom i played with over the past 4 years, all my friends from the best guild i was ever a part of AMS; i had a very good time with you all while it all lasted, people from AMS, SXS, KOR, O~D, NAP, LAW FHF, JEB, and all others you know who you are, thank you for the fun. Members from AMS, coldheartedorb, Atarick, vols98, swimrock, dworstnightmare, huntnfish, Frogman, Ussmichigan, The_Vanilla_Dutch, Wordsforworld-(Wolf or other name lol), Grumpau47, Frostyblue714, StaffC, Mountainogre, and Neptune; thank you for being my friends, and others whom i have met. I want to say sorry to all whom i have insulted. It has been fun, Thank you Big Point for bringing Seafight to us, Mods thank you for assisting me over the years. If a big update comes to seafight where things are fun again, will return, but that is highly unlikely as my life is to soon begin. Good bye everyone God bless if you believe in such, and have fun :)
    ~Yesterday is history~
    ~Tomorrow is a mystery~
    ~Today is a gift~
    ~That is why they call it the present~

arnold1959, _RATTY_. and Topmast7061 like this.
  4. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Haven't seen you much on the water, but I have seen you on a forums a lot.

Sorry to see you go mate, hope you will one day return and we get to play on the same side sometime.

Good luck!

-Arky

5. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

I have seen you. We have sunk each other. Eat healty, work out, gain knowledge and good luck with life.

6. Graverattack

Graverattack Padavan

at 1 point we were guildm8s, but most times allies, so i know u well, have a good life my friend and maybe sometime in the future we will met again in the game. Farewell

7. [AM§]*Wølƒ*

[AM§]*Wølƒ* Forum Overlooker

I'm sorry to hear that you've left. It was a great run. BTW, I am currently Stormlord.