Im back!

Discussion in 'The Players' started by CrushersBack, Oct 13, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. CrushersBack

CrushersBack Forum Greenhorn

Since my 2 year leave from SF forums and 3 year leave from the game itself I'm back!
    Many of you newer users may not know who I am but I was a Ideal pool fool coming up with a lot of crazy ideas (and none yet have been used -_-).
    Sad to see the old forums died and my old Crushr9051 account long gone.
    So I'll be seeing you around the forums and the seas.

2. *rise*

*rise* Forum Overlooker

Ahoy,

Nice to see a returning player, I myself am a 7 year player :) or somewhere around that number lol.

The Forums were updated, and the old Forum has been changed to read only. You can probably find your old account.

And maybe if you like the new forums, you could apply to be a forum mod ;)

I look forward to seeing you about the forums :)

3. CrushersBack

CrushersBack Forum Greenhorn

I wanted to be a forum mod a few years back but never was age until now. Also what forum system is this? Does not look like the old Vbulletin system on the other forum.
    Archive has deleted all of my stuff from the other forum and the links have been broken so they lead back to BigPoints main webpage. So what has changed since I've been gone?

4. *rise*

*rise* Forum Overlooker

Ahh, I reached age this year :)

Yes, the Vbulletin is out, this is a new, more powerful forum, with more features, and more ease of access for all. Just recently it was further upgraded to include the calender and the side pannel, showing who's online.

We swapped to this new foum in december 2013 and haven't looked back since. I became a Mod back in july. So still fairly new :p

The main updates in the game since you have been gone would be: The new AMS system, the new forum, the new transmogrification update, new crew and bokor's maybe. There's probably a few more but those are the ones I can rhyme off my tongue :)