Impossible to change setting while sailing......

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by -Mr.Eyüp-, Nov 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

New "fantastic" idea that just has to be caused from the farmers in this game....

I Hate it, totally hate.... how ya pick away one by one tactics opportunity,

first nerfed the long distance a few years ago, then you removed the speed point from glitters,

then you changed the map change, and so I can continue to complain on 2332432 things....

Really hope ya do not think about continuing to have NPC in the events that damage
    100-200k when you have removed our ability to quickly switch between our settings .....

Bawdyn likes this.
  2. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

This will be forwarded on. Thank you.

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I have to agree. I disliked that you had to stop to switch ships, but at least you could change presets on the fly. Now with them tied together, you can't make any change on the fly, even if the ship is the same.

If the devs are unmovable on changing ships on the fly, how about a setup option to revert back to the previous method where the ship is not part of the preset so we can still change presets on the fly?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.