Suggestion Improve presets!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Ɗяєɗɗєɗ, Aug 30, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Who would like to see this added to the game?

1. Me

10 vote(s)
    90.9%
  2. Not me

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

Hi i really like how you can now quickly toggle through your presets but it currently works on 2 clicks. 1st click to change into the required skin and second click to pick the preset you want.

I have come up with a very simple solution to make it 1 click which players would most defiantly prefer.

I would like to see a preset option added to each design you have in your favourites. this way when you switch you design your preset will already be setup for that design meaning you only need to click once!

I have included a very simple picture so you can get an idea of what it would look like as i'm not the best person at explaining things ;)

[​IMG]

Who would like to see this added to the game?

2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Looks a little too large for my liking... id like it more compact like this...

[​IMG]

I do like the idea though, get it in the game asap BP!

-Arky

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  3. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

As time goes on; a Skill Preset (when, or if hopefully introduced) could also be incorporated into this useful fast change profile system.

4. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Fantastic idea, once set up it would really add to the customisation and hopefully bring some more skill into the fighting scene. With the changes in the past such as the removal of the increased "first shot" range that you used to have, the addition of ammo-based debuffs such as Burning Ice's freeze function or Heartbreaker's infamous "goofyball" effect, and the changes made to repair which make it harder to repair through burn damage have all had effects on the highly skilled players. These were only a few little changes but really caused a difference to those that could use them well.

Introducing these presets would give the advantage to those who actually know what they are doing. Those that know which castles or skills (when they are inevitably introduced into to the client) to use for each situation would be able to show that knowledge with their perfect presets.

I love the idea. I don't think I "defiantly" prefer it, but it do "definitely" prefer it ;)

Thanks,

~Des

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ likes this.