is game is broken for any one else

Discussion in 'Help' started by baronvonrat, Mar 11, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baronvonrat

baronvonrat Junior Expert

its 11.43 11/03/2021 UK time the game is broken cant log on

2. frodo7

frodo7 Forum Apprentice

same here - game is broken scandinavia server unity

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

please clear your cache and try to login again.

Let me know if that have worked for you.

Rymar

4. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

You don't give a description of 'what is broken'. However, assuming you have the same problem that many have endured this was the answer that cured the problem for me : could you please try uninstalling the Seafight Client from your computer, and then redownloading and installing the Seafight Client from the following link; seafight.com/internal/download/Windows/en
    Hope you find that helpful:)
    FORGET THE UNITY OPTION AT THIS TIME

5. baronvonrat

ok ty cq I will do that and let you no I did the clear cash and it did not work unity does but having to sett up and other glitches make it un playable at the moment

6. baronvonrat

ok that did not work still showing sea chart error like last time a week or so ago game off line for 5 hours then came back I will keep trying

7. baronvonrat

Your client version is outdated.
    Clear your cache and restart your browser. (that's the message I get when trying to load client sea chart)

8. frodo7

frodo7 Forum Apprentice

now it is working again in unity ,but sometimes ship and npc s disapear from screen and you have to log out and in again and it is working again.

9. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

Yes, you are displaying a lot of the symptons I had. After doing what I said above I cleared not only the 'seafight cache but the cache attached to my browser. Then I restarted my computer, clicked on the old seafight logo (black/white pirate skull) then Client button and haey presto its back to sea I go - good luck baron m8.
    GAME PLAYING WELL SO FAR

Gluteous*Maximus likes this.
  10. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

If you are still unable to connect please contact Support.

As you have been redirected to Support I'll now close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.