Isnt it time for new time out ( debuff ) for these AT hero's ?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by -Mr.Eyüp-, Oct 25, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

People don't care about your ban system, but at least we get a break from them for a while,

sooooo, can you roll out a another round of debuffs? ty :D I wish devs could come and see

at 20:00 and test what it's like, when 20 ships shoot you even before you are able to

move mouse arrow up to 1 enemy, then you can see how terrible it is with these

muppet "fighters" who think they are good fighters who running around with AT just because

they are so bad fighters without :/

2. LustySerpant

LustySerpant Junior Expert

thats so funny you should say cptn Mr.Eyup, I have a small window of time to play due to real life circumstances, and its funny how i get sunk litteraly moments after i log into the sea! I do not have a big ship and i do not have a high score record, but for some reason the bots seem to know or like rats they are able to sniff me out, and within moments i am in repair hell for the durration of my gaming experience. So i agree with you, seafight should do way more debuffs.

-PUSAT-, -Mr.Eyüp- and HALIMAW like this.
  3. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Connoisseur

Mr.E now you know and i know that makes perfect sense, But to Bp thats not good for business......They run the debuff and i still see boats on the water........maybe one day they will ban them out right......but wishful thinking, Like Quark said in DS9... cheating and War is good for business, lol cheers mate sail well!

-Mr.Eyüp- likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.