League of captains broken

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by σяιgιηαℓвℓα¢кηιgнт, May 11, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My league of captains is broken, unable to select a quest and my "Of Great Reknown" quest is greyed out so I assume there is a glitch when I last completed that?

1392/232258 - Global 8

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy σяιgιηαℓвℓα¢кηιgнт!

Please be aware that the daily quests can be completed only once per day - either by you manually or your captain.

Once a quest is completed by you, it will be displayed as "impossible" to be done by your Captain.

Additionally please remember that all daily quests have a standard level requirement, so while being on level 19 (for example) you won't be able to do any daily quests that are designed for higher levels.

Rymar

3. Gave it a couple of days, quest still greyed out and the first captain is unable to pick a quest to do. I am definitely the correct level for the quest I am trying to do

4. Rymar

Ahoy!

Please double check your captains as 1 slot remain with 'Redeem' option - which could be a reward for this specific quest waiting to be redeemed.

If that's not the case please contact Support.

Rymar

5. Ahoy,

It appears to be 1 specific captain that can't/won't accept quests "Cassidy Winston" 2nd captain from the top, the slot is now working though

6. Rymar

Ahoy!

Are you aware of requirements for specific quests?

Each quest demand:

• certain amount of Vitality (risk)
    • specific perk
    If your captain Vitality will be too low you won't be able to send her on such mission.

Rymar

7. Ahoy,

I am indeed, my captain is full vitality and has the specific perk required as the icon turns green. The quest is 'Of Great Reknown' and captain is 'Cassidy Winston' who has the required commonwealth privateer perk, she also has full 230 vitality.

I am unable to send an email to support due to losing the email address the ship is registered to unfortunately

8. Rymar

Ahoy!

Alright, issue resolved.

As I thought you had the quest "blocked" due to the reward for this quest waiting for you to be picked up - I have redeemed your quest and poof... solved.

upload_2024-5-13_22-5-57.png

Happy Sailing!

Rymar

9. Ahoy,

Very confusing as I was still able to deploy captains on other missions! Appreciate the fix!

Happy Sailing

10. Rymar

Ahoy!

Quest cannot be started until you claim the reward which in your case was placed in the 3rd slot.

Since your issue has been resolved I will close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.