Level 26 Test Not available

Discussion in 'Help' started by Bawdyn, Mar 22, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Hmm, there is two pages of level 25 quests? The one I found above says its for level 25, but I just found another one that says its for level 25-26.
    https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/quests-level-25-26.171739/

Why are there two separate pages of quests and could I have skipped the other page of quests if I had found this second page first?

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The ones labelled Level 25 Quests were added into the game when Level 25 was the maximum level possible, so did not contribute to the quest line to level up. These are additional quests players could do for extra rewards.

The ones labelled Level 25 - 26 Quests are the ones that need to be completed to level up.

Swift

4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Thank you for clearing that up. Can this info be added to the top of that FAQ page (the optional quests page)? I see in the index that levels 30, 35, 40 and 45 appear the same as level 25 with a separate quest page. Are these also optional? Can they also have that info at the top of that page? Thanks.

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

yes, these quests are also optional but it is recommended that you finish them all so you wont miss on anything

Rymar

6. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Great, thanks. You can close this now.

7. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

As per OP request this thread will now be closed.

~Closed~

Seren

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.