Discussion in 'Help' started by *GRUDGE*, Dec 10, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *GRUDGE*

*GRUDGE* Forum Inhabitant

Hello, It seems like since the event started that the log in bonus is missed whenever I play through midnight. If I log out before midnight I get the log in bonus. I am speaking of the crystals and pearls, not the event log in bonus.
    Please help, thank you

2. *Spirit_of_Death*

*Spirit_of_Death* Junior Expert

Look into Logbook --> Received

3. *GRUDGE*

yes, I am receiving the event bonus from winterfest...the login bonus I am referring to is the crystal and 200 pearls that are not associated with the event.

4. *Spirit_of_Death*

*Spirit_of_Death* Junior Expert

You get Login bonus but information (banner) about it is not display.

Check Logbook :)

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I will need your account ID# in order to look into this as well as the days youare claiming that you did not receive a bonus.

6. *GRUDGE*

Well, my log book shows that I did not receive the 1 crystal and 200 pearls log in bonus on Dec. 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, and 9th. On these particular days, I was playing through to just past midnight. The days I did receive the log in bonus was the nights that I logged off before midnight.

My user ID# 146/41837147

Thank you for your help

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  7. *GRUDGE*

Please let me know this is being looked at. I am not trying to be pushy or rude, just want to know that I haven't been overlooked or forgotten. Thank you

8. *GRUDGE*

hello?

9. *GRUDGE*

anybody?

10. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

I am sorry for the delay in my response, there have been a few technical issues with regards to the forum and I can only apologise for this.

As for your log in bonus. You must log in and out each day to get this bonus, if you play past midnight when you have a second or two log out. The system does not register a new day if you have not logged out and in again.

The pearls that you lost have been replaced as a gesture of good will, however as the system places the crystals there is nothing I can do in that regard.

11. *GRUDGE*

Thank you for the response.
    I have been playing only for a short time, since July 30, and have played through midnight more times than not. This issue has only been since winterfest started. I am not convinced that this is normal.

And Seren, looks like you have had a busy day catching up on posts. I completely understand the delay in your response due to the new forum.

Thank you

12. *GRUDGE*

Is this what replaces 2000 pearls and 5 crystals? Or am I being rewarded for shooting Voodoo cannonballs. I am a little confused. Your patience with me is appreciated.
    Thank you. :)

2013-12-15 22:10:31 Premium purchased
    2013-12-15 22:10:31 System credit for validating account: 20000 Shot Voodoo cannonballs.
    2013-12-15 22:10:31 System credit for validating account: 1 Week Glitter Doubler.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  13. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

What you are seeing is the reward that you would have received when verifying your email.

14. *GRUDGE*

Hmm, I believe that my email was verified long ago. The 2000 pearls were not replaced, then?

15. Shiver

Shiver Commander of the Forum

Ooops, they have been replaced now. :)

16. *GRUDGE*

Thank you, your help is appreciated. It's good to see you all back in the forum.

17. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

We are happy to be back mate. I am glad this issue has been resolved.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.