Bug Login counter for ranking points/badge

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by lude1962, Sep 30, 2024 at 11:55 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Duke

I login and play everyday. Logged in today counter on 30 days, auto logged out, clicked login button on seachart, counter had reset to 1 day.

Colleague checked their daily counter, they also login and play everyday, at some stage their counter had reset as they only had it on 10 days instead of 30.

The pitfalls of using the login as a counter was highlighted when it was first announced.

Check yours!

Game devs - use monthly login bonus acceptance as a counter it may prove to be more reliable!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2024 at 12:06 PM
    babenewport likes this.
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy lude1962!

Your query has been answered by me within the discord server.

You are required to login on both home page and sea chart on daily basis if you wish to keep your login streak.

If you skip (even by 1 second) log out / in on any of them you will lose your progress.

If you disagree with my explanation please contact Support as I do not have the tools required to verify your login data.

As you have been redirected to Support I will now close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.