Lost Connection?

Discussion in 'Help' started by stactic, Feb 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stactic

stactic Forum Duke

Just came on today log in tried chrome & firefox, can get onto the backpage fine use all the features. Then when i go on to the game it goes to 20% then it ugly red it says Lost Connection

Also i have Cleared my cookies & my cache.

ID:
    User ID:39/13173648

EDIT: this has happened twice now LOL does not work for about 10mins, then when i post on forum & go back to test it it works..

BAHHHHHHH thanks forum, this may be closed.

2. soljaboy

soljaboy Regular

i think theres been a restart as im having same problem just give it 10 minutes and then try again bro.

3. stactic

stactic Forum Duke

Yeah came on now..

Weirdly enough i spied myself because i thought someone was on my account, never had the lost connection before.
    Quite funny:p

4. Raptor!

Raptor! Forum Apprentice

It was for a restart! If you do notice you are losing connection and dont know who is on your boat, switch your password and dont give it to any scallywags!

5. stactic

stactic Forum Duke

Ah i dont think anyones on my ship now, its just because ive never experienced that red warning before so i thought i may of been hacked, spying myself was pretty amusing.

6. Shiver

Shiver Commander of the Forum

lol as this appears to be resolved I shall close.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.