Lost Fleet T-shirt Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Dream~Crusher, Jun 30, 2024 at 10:32 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dream~Crusher

Dream~Crusher Someday Author

I sure like the prizes for this contest, but alas - I have no chance - despite my being a pretty good longtime player. In this event, I see that the usual players are at the top of the rankings, and they are all - for the most part - well-known for using illegal "help". I have reported many of these people over the years, but I still see them days later, and still using the same thing.

I point to this part of the wording: "IMPORTANT: Bot users and admins are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate." What is not said is that applies only to the bot users that Bigpoint knows about!

I am saddened I have no realistic chance at this giveaway. I guess that is just the way it is.

Loki1621 likes this.
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Dream~Crusher!

Thank you for your feedback, if you noticed any strange behaviour please always forward your suspicions to Support.

To stop this thread from becoming a bot discussion I will close.

Happy Sailing!

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.