Lost leveI 5 carpenter - tied to Premium?

Discussion in 'Help' started by kb_rembrandt, Jul 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kb_rembrandt

kb_rembrandt Junior Expert

Can someone please help me understand if this is valid? I had a level 5 carpenter for years as far as I can remember. This weekend my premium auto-renewed and I lost my level 5 carpenter. It seems like too much of a coincidence with the timing but I don't know if I should still have that feature and if so, how to get it back. thanks. 40/41890619

2. Bisdak

Bisdak Advanced

From the Seafight Bible (Crew --> Carpenter 5): "This crew member is only on your ship for a limited amount of time, however shall remain for as long as you have Premium."

3. kb_rembrandt

thanks Bisdak. Any idea who I contact to fix this?

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

like your fellow pirate stated Carpenter lvl 5 stays on your ship till you've got premium account.

If you lose your premium even for a minute then its more likelly that he will perish aswell.

Did you try to re-buy it from in game shop?

You should try to contact Support.

Rymar

5. Bisdak

Bisdak Advanced

Easy way to fix it is to pay for premium and pay for a level 5 carpenter. If you can't spare money right now, shoot NPCs for pearls. Buy event chests with pearls (1,000 pearls each) and wait for the exchange to chest keys (which is 1,500 pearls apiece if you buy them). Some chest keys will get you premium (7 days at a time) and some event keys will get you level 5 carpenter (1-7 days at a time). The more pearls you have, the more chest keys you get, the more chances you have to get more premium and more level 5 carpenters.

6. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

strange, lvl 5 carpenter time is lvl5 carp time + prem time
    so if you bought him (90 days) and you had 10 days of prem left, he would be valid for 100 days
    if you got him from a chest, 1 day for example, you would have 1 day left after premium runs out.

fellow pirates can check this by looking at times under assistants for carp time left and prem time left in booster

7. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

If you never purchased the level 5 carpenter for real money, and only picked it up in a chest etc, then they only way to get this back would be to buy him. It used to be the case that if you had purchased him and your prem ran out and you repurchased prem then support would give the carpenter back to you, however this may no longer be an available option.

8. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

Any idea when the ranking will be fixed , this is day four of being a peanut.

9. kb_rembrandt

I completely disagree with what Support told me but there is nothing I can do. I've had that carpenter for years so I have no idea if I originally paid money (I doubt it) or via game currency. It's always stayed on my boat during my premium auto-renewal which is typically around May. Support just said that since I had roughly 2 months of "free" premium from chests this year, my autorenewal didnt happen until last weekend. Therefore they are saying that my "Paid" premium expired in May, the system kept the carpenter on my boat during the 2 months of free premium, but automatically dropped it once my autorenewal happened last week because it shows a 2 month gap of paid premium. They say that is their policy. This is probably the final straw for me as I am not paying $30 for something I should have kept.

10. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

If you get the carpenter 5 from a chest now, then he will remain with your current premium.

11. kb_rembrandt

thanks everyone. this can be closed

12. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As per OP requests.

This thread will be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.