lvl 3 voodoo priest

Discussion in 'Help' started by alpetal, Dec 15, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alpetal

alpetal Someday Author

i had 17 of them now they have gone can u replace them please so they are ready for when they can be used when fixed thank you

2. They only last a short time max is 365 days for $295 US i think others are short term even though they show in inventory. Better question would be when did it run out?

3. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Could you please provide your user id and the server that you play on so that I can assist further.

4. alpetal

alpetal Someday Author

User ID:39/32148759
    uk server

5. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

I have placed the voodoo priest level 3 upon your account until the 2013-02-05. This covers the 17 times that you picked up this assistant.

You get 3 days for each assistant picked up from a chest, so 17 x 3 = 51 days.

We apologise for the inconvenience you have experienced.

6. alpetal

alpetal Someday Author

ty but still not working no extra vp

7. alpetal

alpetal Someday Author

You get 3 days for each assistant picked up from a chest, so 17 x 3 = 51 days. mmmm very quick 51 days lol

2013-12-17 00:01:02Yer Level 3 Voodoo Priest has expired, pirate. He walked the plank!

8. Shiver

Shiver Commander of the Forum

This has now been reset for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.