Feedback Magellan’s Uprising

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Apr 23, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Magellan’s Uprising

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the "Magellan's Uprising" Event

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed

Your Seafight Team

2. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey !

Finally some gd old Magellan event with great rewards!
    Worth shoting for players who are short on crowns, event chests aint that great tbh
    [​IMG]

ву_вαутαя67 likes this.
  3. PLAY-0N

PLAY-0N Someday Author

Event is good if you need crowns in the rest :
    - the event chests are very rare and it takes forever to find one
    - yulong coins are given as reward 1 in 20 ships shot and only 150 pcs compare to 1500 pcs crowns...we need 1mil yulong for slots...please increase the ammount of yulong and the chance of receiving from NPC
    - please increase the spawn rate of NPC because they are also rare to find

Thank you in advance

4. Tettie

Tettie Forum Apprentice

NPC are indeed very rarely, I shot like 10 concepions in 2 hours... besides we don't get a notification when the Victoria spawns, also very annoying

5. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

event is very good, debatable on the npc spawn rate but it seems ok. but I did notice how rare the event chests were when doing the quest, maybe increase the spawn rate of the event chests?

6. WHATS-HIS-NAME

WHATS-HIS-NAME Forum Apprentice

Not that it matters to me one bit LOL, but there is two cuss words in the event discription. Given your own rules..... ???

7. SKYPED¹

SKYPED¹ Forum Apprentice

Maybe add some designs event is really good though enjoying it

8. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

make it so it tells you which map the big npc spawns in quests to do 5mil damage but cannae find an npc

9. •†ΜΦ∏$ΤΣR†•

•†ΜΦ∏$ΤΣR†• Forum Apprentice

We dont know when big npc spawn ... hope to fix this !

10. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

is this a joke? i shoot over 100k vodoo on big admiral npc so thats about 90 mil damage....and i get this

2020-04-24 06:24:14
    Je hebt 177 x Yulong-munt gekregen.
    Je hebt 237815 ervaringspunten ontvangen.

11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I have the 25% rebate and my cost for Voodoo ammo is 84 pearls per 100. Which is exactly the same as the In-Game Shop. I think the Shop should cut us a break on the ammo cost.

ву_вαутαя67 likes this.
  12. ♣Welsh*Dragon♣™

♣Welsh*Dragon♣™ Someday Author

Yulong coin reward is awful should be the same as crowns or if you wanted to not give as many atleast half the amount

The*Defiant and abah2 like this.
  13. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

Je hebt 177 x Yulong-munt gekregen. they gave me this amount of yulong for shooting 100k vodoo ammunition on big event admiral :D

14. ♣Welsh*Dragon♣™

♣Welsh*Dragon♣™ Someday Author

that is terrible

15. kb_rembrandt

kb_rembrandt Junior Expert

IMO it's an awful excuse for an event. Chests are awful. I also have no problem working for profit but the NPC rewards don't provide much incentive to shoot them. another event without shipwrecks. market is useless. Don't bother calling this an event next time.

The*Defiant likes this.
  16. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

i do agree event chests are worthless. no shipwrecks or nothing :( also when big event admi pays out yulong that really sucks. i shot 100+k vodoo ammo to receive 177 yulong coins. and no black market again :( please increase chest rewards and yulong rewards. the small npc are not bad. i guess about 70% pearl payout and like 15/15 crowns and yulong.. 1200-1500 crowns thats nice. 130-180 yulong thats a bit low. they should or increase the chance to receive yulong or the amount you get for all upgrades we neet like 1.5 mil yulong? we aint gonna get there like this

The*Defiant and Rabbid like this.
  17. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

That's the truth on the yulongs. Man - this is taking the slow boat to China (as the old saying goes).

18. Dream~Crusher

Dream~Crusher Someday Author

The downside to increasing the yulong coins we can earn per ship is that some players will earn *much* more than others. And to put that diplomatically, I mean "dishonest versus honest" players. I saw in a TS a few weeks ago where one player had been online for 5+ days. I doubt he was at his keyboard the entire time. Just saying.

19. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

Really good event, small ships are good to shoot.

Big ship was alright i guess... but now youve added the map radius to god knows what and the map just fills with bots... not sure why you changed it to this. 1/2 map radius is the way forward.

20. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

2020-04-25 05:35:27
    Je hebt 180922 ervaringspunten ontvangen.
    2020-04-25 05:35:27
    Je hebt 149 x Yulong-munt gekregen.

ı stıll thınk thıs ıs way to lıttle reward for the ammo used. ı used lıke 70-80k vodoo agaın. ıt should be lıke mınımum 4x thıs reward to make ıt worth ıt

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.