miissio quest

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by sagikors, Sep 3, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sagikors

sagikors Forum Greenhorn

good morning ..one question...i have mission to exploit 25x green or purple or orange breaches on npc.. i go in atlantis map and use specific ammo with that kind of breach and it doesnt counts.....can you give any advice how i can finish the mission;;

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy sagikors!

Your quest clearly state that you need to "exploit" such breaches, simply applying them on the target won't work.

Once you hit your target and a breach appear above it click the exploit breaches button from your sub action menu as shown below:

upload_2024-9-3_12-13-25.png

Hope this answer your question.

Rymar

3. EF-Leder

EF-Leder Someday Author

I just tried this.Hit target and exploit.Nothing happens?

4. Rymar

Ahoy!

Are you also on the same quest? If so can you provide ID?

Rymar

5. EF-Leder

EF-Leder Someday Author

74/41780001
    Quest: A job well done.
    Daily quest for thunderbolt cannon.

6. Rymar

Ahoy!

Upon reviewing your account I can see that you had wrong torpedo loaded in your launcher slot.

upload_2024-9-3_13-43-56.png

The quest state Exploit GREEN, PURPLE OR ORANGE breaches - this does not mean the colour of torpedo but the breach.

You can check each breach colour when hovering your mouse over the torpedo as shown below (you can find all torpedo within our forum thread ->
    Torpedoes:

upload_2024-9-3_13-45-31.png

When your target is hit by correct torpedo a breach is applied (in your case Shellshock Torpedo -> Green), once breach icon display click exploit breaches button to use breach.

upload_2024-9-3_13-50-48.png

Your quest now display 10/25 already done as 10 torpedo has been used and exploited to take these print screens for you.

Hope this answer your query.

Rymar

7. EF-Leder

EF-Leder Someday Author

Okay. Didnt know that. Thanks. :)

8. sagikors

sagikors Forum Greenhorn

my too thanks you can close the thread

9. Rymar

Ahoy!

As this query has been answered and there are no further questions I will close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.