Mixed Payment Packages

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Sea-Sea, Jul 31, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Now it happen again, a new event with mixed packages not worth buying.

I do not know who is responsible for putting together the mixed payment packages? But for sure the person in charge has no idea what is going on in SF, what the items are worth nor what players want? Or he is just not interested in selling to many packages?

Most of the stuff in the payment packages is of no interest for the majority of the paying customers and it has been like this for a while now.

Off course I can not speak for everybody, but I have been playing this game for 12 years now, and am more than willing to pay for a package, if I deem it worth buying.

For me personally, I would like to see items in packages, that are normally hard to get in the game by other means, especially buffs, so my top priority list would be:

- lvl 3 Sellsword (first priority as I normally only buy a package if he is included)
    - lvl 3 Guardian (nice to have when soloing a event admiral)
    - Gemini / Scorpio buffs
    - Jolly Roger Legacy
    - Behemoth repair staff
    - Stainless steel fortification
    - lvl 4 Voodoo Priest
    - High amount of Yulong coins, i.e. min 1.000 for every euro you pay for the package.
    - High lvl cannons only (lvl 4 world breaker / lvl 6 painbringer). (Not that high priority as chasing a full set up of highest lvl cannons is a never ending story and far to expensive for 99,9 % of the players)

What I certainly don't want to see in packages are stuff like:

- lvl 3 trainers, as most active players have more than enough of them from treasure chests.
    - Small amounts of Action items like amulets etc. If putting action items in packages, make it min 500-1000 pcs, not 10-100 pcs.
    - Payment decks, as all players buying packages, most likely also have premium and therefore already have all payment decks permanently.
    - Low lvl Cannons. If putting cannons, then only put the highest lvl. available in the game. i.e. World breaker lvl 4 and Pain bringer lvl 6. And only the cannons them self, no receipts for crafting cannons as these assume, that you already have available cannons to upgrade. The receipts can be used as rewards during events.

What would you like to see in the payment packages before you are willing to buy it?

2. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

Why would any normal person spend money on a 2D game that is broken i.e over half the items you bought with money do NOT work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.