Feedback Most Wanted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, May 29, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkаdash

Arkаdash Forum Greenhorn

[Edit] - English only please

Last edited by moderator: Jun 1, 2022
  2. QUEENVIXEN

QUEENVIXEN Forum Connoisseur

I am level 50 and yet i did the event in map 1 for season coins

3. Kubeka

Kubeka Forum Greenhorn

event sucks, really 600 000 000 HP for kill NPC, need bull plates, super plates, dragon fire, and a lot of scrapnel and the rewards !!!!! 225 safanad cone's, 2 mil pearls, 3500 scrapnal, some exp and ep, and a skin that i dont needed, pfft

4. My suggestion....buy the gaming computer and spend $$$$ on the recent upgrades, then you would be able to really enjoy Botfight... My game keeps resetting to nil, so each time I log on, I need to go into config. and restore all my menu items....ya...it only takes 5 minutes or so, but really... LoL. It gives me a reason to write nasty letters to 'support'....one of the most enjoyable activities regarding playing SF.

The*Defiant likes this.
  5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Get this mate: that exact same thing has happened to me many times in the past! It hasn't lately, but it drove me nuts when it did. Having to replace all of my toolbar icons (as well as moving the toolbars back to where I had them set, etc.). Oh well - just another day playing this wonderful game! :rolleyes:

6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

If the NPCs paid out a *lot* more souls and more frequently, I would probably shoot some NPCs to buy some In-game Shop items with souls. Otherwise - at least for me - it's not worth the time and effort.

7. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

Mate npcs are still being spawned because upon death they do create a buff zone (depending on which icon displays in the green circle left by npc different buffs will be applied):

• Sword - Cannon damage buff
    • Shield - Defensive buff
    • Potion - Healing buff
    So, even if these npcs will not provide you with additional rewards they are still useful to shoot them down.

Mate npcs should spawn around every 10% Hit points taken from the npc you're shooting.

Mate's do spawn nearby the npc you are shooting - so keep your eyes open.

Rymar

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. sillietillie

sillietillie Forum Apprentice

when we getting event code

9. KillaBeee

KillaBeee Forum Apprentice

I am a level 25 pirate and after 2 days of event this is my feedback.
    Redtooth are fine to shoot by outranging them with skills and windstorm.
    Blackheart are good for pearls too, and i guess that is why most of the people shooting them right now, but i find because of that new or lower level players can't compete with the ships that hit 600k and it is hard for them to farm.

Overall it is a decent event for me as i still need alot of pearls and this event can provide that but it is worrying that new players can't compete with the high level ships that are farming for the event in the under level 10 maps and this will push new players to not continue playing.

The*Defiant likes this.
  10. БОТЕВЪ11

БОТЕВЪ11 Someday Author

Event code?

11. Rymar

Hello,

there is no event code for the Most Wanted event yet, if there will be one we will inform you about it within this thread->
    Voucher Codes

Rymar

12. Maceel

Maceel Junior Expert

on top of aggressive bots that shoot me every time they see me we have silverblade that hits for 45k and when one of those bots sink me and i got respawn between 2 or 3 of them is so satisfying ima take 4 days free from this "masterpiece" of a game

13. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Out of sheer boredom, I decided Thursday to solo a 600-million hit point Silverblade. This is the most pearls I have ever received off one ship, but it cost me several hundreds of thousands of pearls to buy ammo, lion's bulwarks, super armor plates, etc. (So now I know for certain what a waste of time it is). The best deal is at the bottom, but the souls paid out aren't much!

2022-06-02 10:14:26 You received 30412 x Shrapnel ammunition.
    2022-06-02 10:14:26 You sank Silverblade's ship.
    2022-06-02 10:14:26 You received 5089 x Shrapnel ammunition.
    2022-06-02 10:14:26 You received 3486979 EXP (experience points).
    2022-06-02 10:14:26 You received 1533942 x Pearls.
    2022-06-02 10:14:26 You received 255107 Elite point(s).
    2022-06-02 10:14:26 You received 195 x Safanad coin.
    <--WOW! I'm rich!

2022-06-02 10:10:14 You received 13955 EXP (experience points).
    2022-06-02 10:10:14 You received 2 x Radiant souls.
    2022-06-02 10:10:14 You sank Silverblade's Mate's ship.
    2022-06-02 10:10:14 You received 5 x Cursed souls.

-PUSAT- likes this.
  14. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

Don't spend it in all in one place brother,lol thats not a good pay out thanks for posting the info

The*Defiant likes this.
  15. Rymar

Hello,

please read todays
    Patchday Notes, there has been some changes to do with the event.

Rymar

16. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Thanks for this advice. I had assumed, from the FAQ info, that I couldn't shoot them at all or that if I did, they wouldn't count.

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.