New Badge Idea

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Southern_Comfort, Mar 2, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There are those of us who may not have the resources to invest in this game, however, we do invest a great deal of time. Unfortunately, our time doesn't match the rewards. This idea that stronger boats can continually sink weaker boats is ridiculous. My idea is to create a "Non-Combatant" badge. This would be displayed by those players who wish not to be attacked and will not attack others. It would be displayed just like any other badge. Give the little guys a chance!

2. Navio*Alto*Em*Transi

Navio*Alto*Em*Transi Forum Apprentice

Just put up a 'white flag' and run! This idea not going to fly I think.

Gluteous*Maximus likes this.
  3. ~~diego~~

~~diego~~ Active Author

there are pve servers if you dont wanna be attacked this would not go in a pvp server EVER !!!!!

skillsallround likes this.
  4. This will never happen...They will never make a balance for what ship you want to fight or not..Players would get sunked even if they had a badges like that.

5. skillsallround

skillsallround Someday Author

its part of the game mate , sometimes you get sunk - work on repair gems ect,,

6. I'm not complaining about being sunk. What's downright ridiculous are the number of times you're allowed to sink one ship in a short amount of time. Essentially, if someone has a hardon for another player they constantly target that player and there's nothing the targeted player can do about it. It's happened to me!!! The smaller/weaker ships have no recourse but to hide in safe zone or not play at all. That's not good for tjhe game.

7. Maybe the "player" got a hardon on you then, or maybe its not a ship who even has a "Captain" aboard. Get into a Guild and get help from there, theres always someone who wants to help.

One person can`t help everyone, but everyone can help one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.