New Raid Quests and new secret quest

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by zlakobieta, Sep 27, 2024 at 8:45 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. zlakobieta

zlakobieta Forum Greenhorn

Hi. Im lvl 60 and i had only one mission from the list (with 60 and 70 mln admirals). There is some issue with that or what?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2024 at 9:18 AM
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy zlakobieta!

In order to access the new raid quests you will have to jump into the Kalytron's Retreat, Killian Drake is already there waiting for you with a bunch of new tasks!

Rymar

3. Great, I love the new misses, especially the tickets for the Kalytron retreat, because the enemies also enter, and we can't buy the tickets, how can we solve this????? That's with two missed stops because I don't have any more tickets

I need make my missions

Last edited by moderator: Sep 28, 2024 at 5:46 PM
  4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy ™义ΜØŇҜ€¥•Ð•ÐRAĞØЙ义™!

You can obtain some of Dragon Binds during events, there is also a quest that provide you 1 Dragon Bind in exchange for 20 Chi-Chi sticks.

Rymar