New Shop on Seachart (feedback)

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Nov 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

+1 For changing the button. Its to distracting, it pulls your vision away as it looks like there is something on the sea up there. A little smaller so it doesn't touch the edge of the sea and not red would be better.

Also, it would be nice if the items were sorted in some sort of logical order. For example, when looking at the crew, if all levels of the same crew member were together (eg Carpenter 1, 2, 3) and all crew of a similar type were together (eg all the Pet Trainers). As it is now, its so mixed up that its a challenge to find what you are looking for.

2. Nuredini

Nuredini Forum Greenhorn

it has been a couple of days since cabin boys are removed from new shop, I was asking if this item has intended to be removed or any problem with new shop, if it is the first one then what about players who bought more then 300 days will script run and remove their days or what?

Rabbid and The*Defiant like this.
  3. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Yeah you guys really need to do something about cabin boys, I'm running out and I wish you would of said you were removing them because some people got 300-400 days and that's just not fair.

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. BuckarooBanzai

BuckarooBanzai Forum Apprentice

Are you going to fix the over-sized market button that intrudes onto the sea chart and interferes with play, or not?

5. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Put the damn cabin boys in the shop and make it permanent. Is that so hard or costs too much?

abah2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.