no pirate test end rewards

Discussion in 'Help' started by soljaboy, Feb 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soljaboy

soljaboy Regular

hi i passed me test 14 to 15 and got no end reward

2014-02-23 03:26:12

You received 639 EP (experience points).
    You received 43 pearls.
    43 Pearls
    messages_logbook_warmap:levelup
    Congratulations! Quest completed.
    2014-02-23 03:25:37
    You received 652 EP (experience points).

id =
    39/41823915

2. maj9577

maj9577 Forum Apprentice

I did all the quest for level 4, and then I paid the pearls for the pirate test to move on to level 5, not only did I not move to level 5 but it won't do anything when i open the quest window. it shows a blank pirate test. my ep is like 75000 and i needed to be at 29000 to complete level 4. Can any one help me?

3. Aegis_Victory

Aegis_Victory Junior Expert

You should of made a new thread instead of posting in another players thread. Send to support, it is a known issue

4. Shiver

Shiver Commander of the Forum

This is a known issue at present.

There are 2 options open to you at this time. Your level can be manually upgraded however I cannot place the end rewards on your account.

Or

You can wait until this is resolved. However I do not as yet have a fix date for this issue.

If you choose the first option please provide your user id and server that you play on.

5. soljaboy

soljaboy Regular

i didnt level up i bought a second test. if you can manually level me up that would be great please

user id
    39/41823915 the server is gb1 i would love the rewards too but my main priority is leveling up.

also in future when the issue is fixed will the end rewards be booked to me ?

2014-02-23 16:31:57You received 175000 EP (experience points).
    2014-02-23 16:31:57You have taken the Pirate Test 15 for 110000 pearls.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  6. Shiver

Having checked your account I can see that you are now level 15 and you have received the ep for that.

7. soljaboy

soljaboy Regular

yes i did 14 to 15 test early hours then i payed for the 15 to 16 test it didnt let me into 16 maps it also doesnt show on my seachart i cannot take any tests i payed for this test i should be level 16

look at the logbook 110k pearls is for the 15 to 16 test i got nothing but screwed over.

if i dont get my test booked or my pearls back then im going to quit i will not spend a dime additionally i will march to the head office of seafight and demand a refund of everything spent this is robbery totall robbery.

8. soljaboy

soljaboy Regular

this is from a post by seren with the costs of tests so you know that im not lieing

Pearls to Test
    You may take the test any time for just a few pearls. Assuming you have met all the requirements for taking the test and have enough money, you’ll skip right over the actual test and be named pirate of a higher order immediately. Every good pirate needs a few tricks up their sleeves!

To Skip taking the Pirate Test, simply make sure that you have met all the requirements, i.e. enough pirates and the proper equipment on board. Once this is done, just click the new button under Quests and, assuming you have enough currency, that lets you pay for the test quickly and easily.
    If you do not have enough pearls you can still take the pirate test, you won’t be able to skip over it, but you can take and pass it – but only by following the rules like a landlubber!

If you do not have enough pearls to automatically pay for the Pirate Test, the payment section is where you can acquire some more. You will be redirected to the payment section if you try to skip the test for pearls and are not carrying enough pearls. There is no obligation, of course, to purchase any pearls and you can take the test normally, free of charge.

It is entirely up to you if you would like to pay to skip it or save your pearls and take it. You are not obligated to pay for a thing.

The rewards are the same whether you skip the test or take it manually – you also receive the pearls.
    Cost for taking Pirate Tests.
    To Level 2 - 1.000
    To Level 3 - 3.000
    To Level 4 - 6.000
    To Level 5 - 9.000
    To Level 6 - 15.000
    To Level 7 - 40.000
    To Level 8 - 50.000
    To Level 9 - 60.000
    To Level 10 - 70.000
    To Level 11 - 80.000
    To Level 12 - 85.000
    To Level 13 - 90.000
    To Level 14 - 95.000
    To Level 15 - 100.000
    To Level 16 - 110.000
    To Level 17 - 120.000
    To Level 18 - 130.000
    To Level 19 - 140.000
    To Level 20 - 150.000

9. Shiver

I am sorry for the confusion on my part. You have now been manually moved to level 16. I would never say you were lying m8, it's my error.

10. soljaboy

soljaboy Regular

thank you shiver really appreciate you doing that and my appologies for somewhat losing my temper its just been quite a bad week on seafight with the update and stuff and im sure you guys feel the same and are taking alot of heat because of it. i hope bigpoint reward you the team for everything you have done.

11. Shiver

So do I mate ;) and of course I understand.

Happy sailing :)

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.