Not able to hire Fleet

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by SWSB12345, May 19, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWSB12345

SWSB12345 Forum Greenhorn

I am currently attempting the 25-26 test "Castle Crashers" and I cannot hire fleet/keel haulers from Monroe Robinson in 24/1. Unlike other issues I've seen people have I legit just don't have the fleet menu when talking to him (see photo below).
    https://prnt.sc/isrmlUSoezGj

Global Europe 1
    [​IMG]

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy SWSB12345!

There are two Monroe Robinsons. One offers you quests and other offers - located within 24/1 and the Fleet one which can be located across all maps.

To see his current location please open the mini map and look for a "golden icon" that looks like this - upload_2024-5-19_19-35-49.png

Hope this answer your query.

Rymar

3. SWSB12345

It does Rymar, thank you. So I will have to wait for him to come to a map I have access to it sounds like? How often does he move?

Thanks again.

4. Rymar

Ahoy!

The fleet giver appear randomly within the maps, it could take between 18 - 22 hours for him to move, there is no exact time.

Note: Fleet giver also changes location once a server restart takes place, so you will have to be a bit patient.

Rymar

5. SWSB12345

Sounds good, thanks again!

6. Rymar

Ahoy!

Since there are no further questions I will close this thread.

Happy Sailing Pirate!

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.