npc crystals

Discussion in 'Help' started by prisonbarge*, Dec 30, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prisonbarge*

prisonbarge* Forum Apprentice

why do the npc's not give crystals anymore

2. Serene

Serene Forum Apprentice

Recently I got a few crystals off an addy lucia, but that was the only one (and it is rare). I think it is just addys that give them now, but I am not 100% sure

3. Spartan

Spartan Someday Author

There are crystals being given by npcs however they are rare and you will need to keep shooting to receive them, i cant say which 1's u will get it from as i dont know myself.

4. [AM§]*Wølƒ*

[AM§]*Wølƒ* Forum Overlooker

well, I think I can explain a little more in depth. the crystal payout chances were lowered a few months back. Its near impossible to even have a chance at crystals.

5. KAHNVICT

KAHNVICT Forum Mogul

Only ships I have got any crystals from at all in the past few months are the admiral
    Lucias (once in a greattt while)

Murdok (once maybe twice)

smugglers (the ships that go from the bottom left of the map up to the top right of the map and vanish when they get to the corner amount differs depending on which one your shooting from maps 16-20)

other then that no crystals at all from any of the other npc's on the game from 1 maps on up to 20 maps, or even from the levithans in the behemoth map that used to give out pretty regularly on crystals.

regular chests give out crystals now (sorry I cant remember how many) I've been luckier on getting crystals from event chests myself

personaly to me its just easier and alottt quicker to just make a few pearls either from shineing, shooting npc's or buying them, etc etc and then turn those pearls into crystals.

hope this helps out even if just a tiny little bit

6. Shiver

Shiver Commander of the Forum

Guys most weeks when we send in our report we mention that players are not over the moon with the drop rate of crystals from npc, we continue to get the same answer. The crystals are there but they are rare.

As there really is nothing more we can do in regards to this issue.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.