Old school Seafight PVP server

Discussion in 'Idea Pool & Suggestions' started by -Mr.Eyüp-, Feb 15, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

Everyone knows that there are made dozens of copycatgames of Seafight last years,

where they all have in common that they want to create a Seafight as similar as it was

in the old days, when we had 105 canons 55p. Where the way to win was long distance or

map change. Bloodlust, iceammunition, hourglass, lamp, talents, ribs, 4mill hp and so on

did not exist. What if seafight makes it even more lucrative and desirable to want to play

seafight? To combinate 2024 Seafight but also create a PVP server, which for example is

only open x hours per day and if you enter there, you are completely robbed of talents,

castles and that takes us back to seafight approx 2009 - 2013 ? I think it would be

a aaamaaaziingggg way to balance the game, as it would give us more to do, because now

people use lamp and hourglass - war for 2-3 hours and some get bored, it dabs off and the

game dies until the next day's war.

The*Defiant, HALIMAW, kz1100 and 4 others like this.
  2. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Duke

Where the way to win was long distance or map change.
    long range was the start of the killing of the game
    Attacker would retain lock and long distance, defender could never get in range to shoot back, so not really a fight.
    KB spammers and map changers would always get more shots in so always win. The poor mouse players cant click two things at once.

Proper old school server no range nonsense etc, just 1v1.

The*Defiant, HALIMAW, kz1100 and 3 others like this.
  3. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

Usually I agree with you in forum post, how ever this one I do not agree with you, for different reasons. Without changing maps or using distance, it is not war. War is tactics, it is being quick, it is thinking and acting faster than the opponent. But also last but not least, people still use AT, not being able to use long distance or map change will strip us of any possibility to win over the cheaters in the game, with or without my idea.

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. phatty-Boastrike

phatty-Boastrike Junior Expert

Aaarrgghh! i like both of these ideas and perpectives, it is just sad over all that seafight has evolved but not in a fun or good way. Since the game has exchanged ownership from german to chinese it lost its charm and luster! good gaming in this arena is only in the hands of players with bots and deep pockets. Aaarrgghh! i'd rather spank the seahorse... where is me grog and rum?!?

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Pirates!

Your feedback has been noted, at the moment we do not plan to open any new servers.

Please keep an eye on Official Announcement to be up to date.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.