Feedback On Dark and Stormy Tides

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Nov 8, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

please don't play this event in the future, it was pathetic the first time you put it on and it's pathetic now... even worse now it's an ultra server, just scrap the event entirely please xD

The*Defiant, -PUSAT- and Bawdyn like this.
  2. GoDie

GoDie Someday Author

Hello ,
    For what we need that quest Item Alexandros Harphon ?

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. QUEENVIXEN

QUEENVIXEN Forum Connoisseur

Only got 1 quest from each smuggler this time round. not worth playing. its a bot event anyway. put smugglers back in sh

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Duke

4 Quests (3 normal, one daily every 8 hours)
    daily every 8 hrs isn't resetting

The*Defiant likes this.
  5. *Ronaldeninge*

*Ronaldeninge* Forum Apprentice

Great event

Bot players are only a wake when smuggler there is and it is not possible for go there.
    Realy fair for the real players

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. *VIC615*

*VIC615* Forum Apprentice

*Edit* I don't know were to start, so we'll leave it at that

Last edited by moderator: Nov 11, 2023
  7. *HMS*aZgaRd*

*HMS*aZgaRd* Someday Author

BP has done very well for the past 10 months. But this event erases all good they have done. smuggles in the maps, not SH, cant get near them. Cant get close to the big event ship. Total complete disaster. Should have kept it the way it was last year. If it is broke, the please do what you can to restore and fix the problem. But, this event WAS NOT broke, if it ain't broke dont fix it. BP = 5 steps forward, 10 steps back,:(

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

It is really nutty not having the traders in safe havens. I think I recall it being like this once, and also with them in safe havens. This way is silly, and defeats a player's desire to even try to play this event. (I barely made it to redemption with 3.8 million in hit points. And that - after multiple attempts. I had to do it so fast I couldn't even see what I was getting. And the guilds and their allies are just camped out to stop players. This event is not very well conceived). But oh well....

-PUSAT- likes this.
  9. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I recall that this one always had the traders out in the sea. It's been a major flaw since it began. I think everyone is thinking of the similar event with the glowing sharks that had the traders in the SH.

That said, I think they should move them to the SH anyway. Another thing they could learn from the shark event is to improve the rewards. I've now visited all 3 traders and one offers recipes for useless extensions, one offers things for Atlantis, the last offers the only things with any value, and then just barely.

2100x Barrel of Grog was/were removed. Reason: Quest delivery.
    You received 2 x Simbi's Protection.

You received 3 x Level 5 Stamina Trainer.
    3500x Barrel of Grog was/were removed. Reason: Quest delivery.

The*Defiant likes this.
  10. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I ended with 4/8 quests for 25 season coins. I never saw any other quests to do.

Crayola- likes this.
  11. GoDie

GoDie Someday Author

Hi,
    Was one Quest every 8 hours , i think the event was 4 days long , than only from this quest u had chance to earn 12 poins for season !

The*Defiant likes this.
  12. Crayola-

Crayola- Forum Apprentice

same thing here

The*Defiant likes this.
  13. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

One player posted that it should have reset every 8 hours. If so, then it would have been within the realm of feasibility to earn 25 season coins. But I don't know if he was correct or not.

14. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

It was in the FAQ:

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.