One question about the submarine statistics.

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Dream~Crusher, May 29, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dream~Crusher

Dream~Crusher Regular

Hello. I have played Atlantis quite a bit, and am puzzled over the trade-off that normally has to be made between two statistics:"torpedo damage"vs. "torpedo dodge". So basically, it is a question of the "guidance" extension vs the "valves" extension. (I know that tinkering your launchers, etc., also figures into "damage", but let's put that aside for the moment).

Normally, if you want to maximize damage, you use all torpedo guidance. If you want to maximize dodge, you use valves. Both extensions take up 5 slots. On my sub, if I put on two Level 4 valves, my dodge goes up 1%. So if I yank off all the guidance extensions and only use valves, my torpedo dodge goes up dramatically. But you normally cannot have a huge amount of each. The player below does, and I wanted to ask you how? I know having all high-level extensions makes a big difference, but his stats are so huge in both areas (damage and dodge), that I cannot see how that could be accomplished. Keep in mind some of the components to reach the "maximum" are not applicable, because he is not receiving "companions of mercy" constantly from a buddy, etc. So just playing solo, how can he do this? I am just trying to learn. Thank you.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2024
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Dream~Crusher!

Both statistics within your post are quite normal for somebody who have build his submarine almost to the max.

I've managed to create a similar setup on my own account and here's how it looks like:

upload_2024-5-29_19-11-9.png

These statistic's can be achieved by using 78 Torpedo Guidance and 3 Extra Valves + multiple additional buffs / crew members.

Here is how to achieve such dodge chance:

Astral Kunzite: 25.5%
    Emergency Dive (skill): 8.97%
    Level 3 Submarine Technician: 15%
    Dazzling Hobite: 12%
    Smoke Screen: 5%
    Level 5 Agility Trainer: 15%
    Voodoo Echo (castle): 10%
    3x Extra Valves: 1.8%

Total: 93.27%

As you can see there is nothing unusual with these stats.

Hope that answer your query. (-:

Rymar

Dream~Crusher likes this.
  3. Dream~Crusher

Dream~Crusher Regular

I appreciate this! May I ask what level are the guidance and extra valve extensions in your setup as shown? Are they all Level 4? (I don't think much higher than that is available for purchase).

Last edited: May 29, 2024
  4. Rymar

Ahoy!

Sure, not a problem.

upload_2024-5-29_22-57-47.png

Level 6 was available in one of the previous events (I do believe last year).

Rymar

Dream~Crusher likes this.
  5. Dream~Crusher

Dream~Crusher Regular

Thank you. That's all I wanted to ask.

6. Rymar

Ahoy!

Since there are no further questions I will close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.