Feedback Open Beta - Submarine Autofire

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Feb 29, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Open Beta - Submarine Autofire

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the
    Submarine Autofire.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

This should remove one of the more annoying things about Atlantis. My keyboard was wearing out.

3. FFA

FFA Forum Greenhorn

Hello there.
    I have been testing that update on beta server since first day, on my opnion this update will kill the game.
    I think that the definitions related to Atlantis should not be used on normal maps outside of Atlantis, because it is impossible to sink a player using normal cannons (bastion, overload, thunderbolt and others cannons) if they are using atlantis definitions.

Example: One people with atlantis definitions receive 0 damage from towers, npcs, and over 10.000 - 100.000 from a player with overload, bastion and thunderbolt cannons, other point is if you shoot torpedo on a player and he change map before the torpedo hit his boat he do not receive any damage. So i dont think that a good thing for this game, i have been playing this game since 2008 and i never see something like this, my opnion is bigpoint make forbidden the definions from atlatins to use outside of atlantis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.