Open Beta test Castles Update

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jul 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ Junior Expert

+1 agree. make an option to put our old guns fro sale. so new players can bid on them..would bee cool.. all 50,55,60, guns. and why not vodoo guns..

2. ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ Junior Expert

I just gonna say : lvl 5-6= 2.0-2.5, lvl 6-7=2.5-2.6= failed... i mean.. seriously .. what will they put as uppgrade in lvl 7-8?? 0.05??

3. burakbey1yas

burakbey1yas Forum Apprentice

when beta gonna open again for test somethin new?

4. Whenever they have something they want to test. They won't give you a date

5. santrans

santrans Forum Apprentice

what will happen to the existing cannon loader time? Are we back to square one if this new system take effect?

6. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

the old remove what they have paid for and make them buy again routine ....bp have you no shame :oops::oops:

*LiLVIC615* and =308Marksman= like this.
  7. 3W!!TJES

3W!!TJES Forum Greenhorn

why cant shoot enemy's?

8. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Yuppers...and its gonna be real interesting to see how many players stick around and how many dont after this change.
    :mad::mad::mad:

*LiLVIC615* likes this.
  9. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

You will not have anything you paid for removed. If you have the Level 7 Cannon Loader now, you will have the Level 7 Cannon Loader when they are moved to the SeaChart.

The only difference you shall have shall be the values for each level have been changed, as I described in the first page, which is not as big a deal as its being made out to be in my opinion.

PEACE event is active on the Beta Server, that means that there is no PvP in the normal maps. This has been done so players can log onto the Beta Server and actually be able to test the features which want tested in peace without having to worry about being chain sunk by players who use it as a main server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reports:

1) The "Wildfire" Castle is incorrectly labelled as "Wilffire"
    [​IMG]

2) The DoT Interval for the Wildfire Castle, and the Reload Time for the Harpoon Loader Castle are shown in ms instead of s.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3) When trying to purchase Weapon or Expansion Slots which would require 3 Currencies, graphical errors occur where the "Crown Currency" is incorrectly positioned.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4) Graphical Error occurs when trying to throw mojo. The value is in the same position as the "dropdown arrow".
    [​IMG]

5) The Wildfire Castle fails to identify that the Flare Ammunition is required for these stats to be added to the AMS Containers.
    [​IMG]

6) The Unleashed Powers Castle fails to identify that the Voodoo Doom Ammunition is required for these stats to be added to the AMS Containers.
    [​IMG]

7) When upgrading a Module to a higher level than any Slot in that Castle Type, you receive the message "You don't have enough resources to carry out the transactions." This message should be changed to the upgradeBoosterFail_tooltip: "Upgrade the Castle Slots before upgrading this Module."
    [​IMG]

8) When moving a module, sometimes a graphical error occurs where a Castle Graphic is shown until refreshing the page.
    [​IMG]

9) When pressing the arrow to remove all modules from slots, if the castle type is not highlighted you are required to press the button twice. A very minor issue
    [​IMG]

10) The Amulet Pedestal Castle Stat should show "- # Amulet cool-down" instead of "+ # Amulet cool-down", as currently that would give the impression of increasing the reload time (making it longer)
    [​IMG]

Suggestion:
    Above each Castle where is shows what can be changed for each level, can be please have a general description of the castle/requirements, as for the majority of players, they will not know what some of these AMS Attributes are, for instance most don't know which ammo has Occult Damage, or what Impact Damage is, etc. By doing this you help the general user and new users understand a little bit better than currently.

-Arky

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  10. Erin418

Erin418 Forum Greenhorn

The problem with the reloading time it's not that it's lowered. It's that it is so damn expensive to get to level 8 instead of level 6. If they could balance the prices a bit along with these changes, that'd be best. I know that bigger boats don't care about couple hundred thousands. Smaller boats sure do tho.

The*Defiant likes this.
  11. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Sorry Arky,

All the neat screen shots and the explanations with all the little words dont change or hide the fact we are being ripped off..... again.
    In fact....the harder you try to explain it.....the bigger the sting.

When the lvl 7 reloader was released, many of us felt that the values were not worth the investment and didnt go to lvl 7
    With the new changes proposed: In order to keep the value that used to be in place we now need to purchase the same value
    now a 2nd time.

This is double dipping..... and its a just plain crooked practice.

You might think its not as big a deal as its being made out to be... But many of us feel that this is nothing more than
    a blatant insult to think that we ignorant enough to keep accepting paying for something twice.

12. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

100% agreed .

*LiLVIC615* likes this.
  13. .ModernWarfare.

.ModernWarfare. Forum Apprentice

I think that if you're one of the several near maxed ships this update will be no big deal since 26+ raid gives a lot of profit whilst if you're below lvl 26 and dont spend a considerable amount its rather insulting having to pay for 1 more reloader lvl to keep the reloading time at what you already had...specially cus that means time and effort spent and if your pearl income comes from events (even tho we've had some great ones this year) its gonna be hard to keep up and gonna take a lot of time.

Overall its same old really pay for 60's then better cannons come out have worthless paid for items rince and repeat. Guess Bp's think tank got long vacations after the gem update lol.Back at topic its rather expensive so BP better be thinking about bringin castle days soon after update goes live;New castles (crew deck) seem meant more towards PVP.And at last as ARKY mentioned descriptions about castles are awful even more so than ever before i know there's not a whole lot of room to write but i'd keep desciptions as they were im pretty sure most of us customers would like to know what we are buying and not regret it afterwards.

The*Defiant likes this.
  14. Wa-Ya

Wa-Ya Forum Apprentice

Anyone know if there will be a castles day before update? Ty.

15. Jecux

Jecux Forum Apprentice

If BP just keeps reducing and reducing the loader value at every castle update, the loader value would get extremely low with firestorms thus creating some balance issues with cannons. They have to fix these values in order to introduce maybe even more levels to castles (8->10?) in future. Right now the loader value is fine to me, but I don't like that the new Lvl 8 loader is actually slower than the current Lvl 7, it just benefits those who use slower cannons.

16. santrans

santrans Forum Apprentice

When the lvl 7 reloader was released, many of us felt that the values were not worth the investment and didnt go to lvl 7
    With the new changes proposed: In order to keep the value that used to be in place we now need to purchase the same value
    now a 2nd time.

This is double dipping..... and its a just plain crooked practice.
    I agree.....

*LiLVIC615* likes this.
  17. SazerKING

SazerKING Junior Expert

Jeez you´re all crying, I don´t get it how fast do you want people to be shooting ? reload speed at 1 sec ?

18. Padisha

Padisha Forum Apprentice

There is a bug in beta with the island (Cadoc's) some players have huge range so the Cadoc's aren't enabled to shoot back because of this we lost our island

Username:♧Pα∂ιѕнαн♧

User ID:1079/42306010

Player at open-beta.seafight.com

19. With the slower reload speed i hope servers will run more smoothly, personally i don't mind it, but thats just me. Before anyone else cries, take a moment and look at the daily and monthly login bonuses. We are getting items that we would have to pay cash for or wait a very long time to get for free, examples being; monthly login bonus gives us an emperors booty bag or a beastmasters booty bag, recently some players have gotten awges battle booster for a certain amount of time after doing like 50 days of the login bonus and that is only obtainable after you achieve a certain battle point rank. Then a while back the new cauldron was introduced and if you throw enough pearls into it like 300k you actually profit in scrolls you get back and on top of that the items you obtain with that. And sure past couple events have not been very good but i bet we can count on the big events like Halloween and Christmas events to EPIC like they always are. Then the new raid map got released and man who ever can get in there is making it big. Also a few months ago they sped up the reload time of the doomhammer so they were prepping for this update so when they implement the new and slower reload time it would be approximatly the same as before the dooms got the update. So just an FYI BP has been improving things, and sure their sights are set on cash but without money this game would not be here, and i am sure in the future, people using bots etc will eventually get caught, monthly cleanings would be great again as the last couple that were had got rid of a LOT of people. SO thumbs up to you BP and i am ready to take the full bashing from everyone who will now have an angry face. Btw i got off topic a little, the new castles look like they will be very fun to play with and if this comment needs to be moved please do so. These are my 2 cents. Arky got a lot of the small minor things that need to be adjusted, that guy has good eyes ;)

~Rad.

20. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Instead of making us shoot slower, they could change the behavior of npc's so they no longer shoot at you. Admiral quintor shoots quite fast and it would be nice if it was not such a pain in the tooth. Syanites are useless, VCM ships in low maps are also very punishing against high level players. There are lots of stuff that could be changed to make the game run better without spending too much time coding.

About the topic, does the bonus for elite ammo affects the extra damage from voodoo priests with cannons, or is it aimed mainly to people with doomhammers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.