Support Over my dead body quests

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by USS_Defender(CAG-01), Sep 25, 2024 at 1:12 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

Shooting 12 shipwrecks required by Over my dead body quest give no count. shot 5 canceled quest reinstated quest shot another still no count.

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Make sure is the lower level shipwrecks not the higher level vengeful shipwrecks.

..¨Zerب.. and djt182 like this.
  3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy USS_Defender(CAG-01)!

Your fellow pirate Bawdyn is correct, please make sure that you hit correct kind of shipwreck.

Rymar

4. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

There are no shipwrecks other than those in the 50+ maps, only vengeful shipwrecks. The shipwrecks from the Over my Dead body quest from the quest giver in SH 12 still does not give a count when shipwrecks are sunk with harpoons.

5. Rymar

Ahoy!

Well, your quest state to defeat Shipwrecks, not Vengenful Shipwrecks these are two completely different monsters.

If you wish to complete this quest you will have to go on lower maps to hit actual Shipwrecks.

Rymar

6. AmericansMostWanted

AmericansMostWanted Forum Greenhorn

i want to know why my skins ive purchased from market for the event has come with 0 gems when i paid thousands of souls for gems hmmm ??????????? @Rymar want to look into it ?

7. Rymar

Ahoy AmericansMostWanted!

Please do not hijack your fellow pirate thread, if you would like for your account to be reviewed you will have to contact Support.

Rymar