Payment area not working at all

Discussion in 'Help' started by Dewguy, Dec 16, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dewguy

Dewguy Forum Greenhorn

the entire payment area, on east coast US server is not working, can't get premium, cant get any ships or anything from event ammo to keys and pearl currency to even show up to buy or price, tried every thing only can access certain packs like voodoo cannons. You might wanna get this fixed or nobody on East Coast US will be buying anything cause they cant access it, I was hoping to look at prices not make a purchase yet, thou think I'll wait till it's working properly again

2. Dewguy

Dewguy Forum Greenhorn

noticed it has been like this a few days and even tried putting in a support ticket to let you all know and since the support ticket only asks for payment issue and time and not any detail of problem, please forward this to the proper people so the may get it fixed if not its BP loss of money not mine

3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

It will be forwarded. Thank you.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.