Petfood - unable to scroll down to some

Discussion in 'Help' started by Melarosa, Dec 12, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melarosa

Melarosa Junior Expert

Im currently unable to see or use my golden petfood - the slider on the right goes so far down, but stops just short of the golden stuff - can you take a look at this issue please? (I can use silver and other food OK its just the ones at the bottom that I cant seem to get to)

ID 39/38006896

Many Thanks
    PS love the event!

2. Melarosa

Melarosa Junior Expert

Well I never, I've just taken another look and now I can get to all of the petfood. If only this worked when I asked for a payrise!

Please close the thread and accept my apologies for wasting your time.

3. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Never a waste of our time if you post before we get to you. We do apologise for the delay however as we have been experiencing some technical difficulties with the forum.

If this happens again, which it just might please just change to say the home page then go back to do the pet food, you sometimes have to load the page a couple of times to be able to scroll down

As requested however.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.