Pirat rank system

Discussion in 'Help' started by alektra, Sep 1, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alektra

alektra Junior Expert

I reward Piratbaron rank now
    I wonderig how this work i se point going upp and nobady go for this rank for moment on me serv
    we are not so many on serv/skandi
    How this work ? Ned i kollket everday as much i elitpoint do before or ?
    Does it seem that otherwise the rank loses if I do not or?

Sorry for me bad englsih i speak swedis bad for moment we havent support

2. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

yes the rank is calculated on base how much ELP and EXP you make on the day and after the reset you can see how much you collected on the day ... but this is not all .. for the rank is calculated your ship current lvl max lvl 30 and Battle points ... so as higher the lvl and as high as possible the BP the higher the points you get .... and yes if you stop making ELP and exp you can make only a few points rewards for the BP you make and if the players behind you play hard they will pass you

3. alektra

alektra Junior Expert

thx bad what i se nobady work for this rank now i want lose if i dont make elp way ?
    Ned i do samme elp as i do yesterday ?

4. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

hi alektra,

yes u can loose your pirate rank if u stop playing or not make any rank points.
    Your rank is calculated as follows:
    ( EXP / 60000 + ELP / 30000 + BP / 10 )
    ( Level + League )
    Total points: ?
    If u not make any rank points but other players smaller then u make rank points then they will lvl up in hall of fame and will get ur place!
    Hope this answer your question!

Have funn

5. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Ratty is correct. The fastest way to increase your rank is by gaining ELP. You may find that at the level you are, not many people are competing but the higher you get, the higher your rank.

The rank is displayed on the left-hand side of your ship, before your guild tag. By achieving the Baron of the Seas rank, that would show you a Bronze Coin. As you extend to higher ranks you will gain a silver coin and then eventually a gold coin. Not everybody can have the same rank however. You must pass other players to climb the ranks and the higher you get, the more competitive it gets.

On our server, UK (And I think all servers) there are:

1 x Ruler of the Seven Seas (Golden Skull, Given to the player with the most rank points on the server)
    3 x Pirate King (Golden Coin)
    6 x Prince of Pirates (Silver Coin)
    15 x Baron of the Seas (Bronze Coin)

Rankings are updated at every server restart, be in the daily restart in the morning, or a bug fix.

I hope this helps,

~Des

alektra likes this.
  6. alektra

alektra Junior Expert

thx for answer

7. Deloops

Deloops User

As this was answered.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.