Feedback Pirate Cup Legacy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Jun 12, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Tergrinder

Tergrinder Junior Expert

Thank you, Rymar!

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Dream~Crusher!

As pointed out by your fellow pirates, the milestone rewards can be seen above in a form of "red square keys".

Ahoy Bawdyn!

Thank you very much for assisting your fellow pirate.

Rymar

Bawdyn and Dream~Crusher like this.
  3. Dream~Crusher

Dream~Crusher Someday Author

Hovering my mouse does *not* work. See screenshot below (the mouse is hovering over the circled area, but I can see nothing). This problem is also seen when I try to do any of my League of Captains quests. I pick a quest and it shows overlord cannons that can be won, but hovering the mouse no longer shows a description. I have had this problem for several days and figured it was server-wide.

[​IMG]

4. Rymar

Ahoy Dream~Crusher!

The issue is not on server end but yours, you do not have tooltips activated.

Options -> Graphics -> Elements -> Tooltips -> ON

Rymar

Dream~Crusher likes this.
  5. Dream~Crusher

Thank you - my error! I appreciate the help!

6. Harvestar2050

Harvestar2050 Forum Apprentice

Soccer Torpedo what is it do?

7. Rymar

Ahoy Harvestar2050!

Torpedoes are ammunition for Submarines.

Rymar

8. *HMS*aZgaRd*

*HMS*aZgaRd* Someday Author

Rymar,
    I read the discussion thread, and unless i missed it, nobody is complaining about th Pirate Tokens. If that is true, here is your first complaint that you can forward to get fixed. When you place a bet(prediction) for 100 coin,if you win you get double, if the team ties you get nothing and if they lose you get nothing. Why cant we get our original bet back if they tie at the end of the game (FT)? Also, is there a reason why we cannot puchase Piratte Tokens? It would be nice so we can keep making predictions, for those of us who seem to keep choosing the teams that tie, and are currently Tokenless.

9. Rymar

Ahoy *HMS*aZgaRd*!

If you bet on a tie, and actual tie takes place you receive x2 your tokens couple minutes after the game ended.

If you bet on France and France win = You get x2 tokens.
    If you bet on France and France lose = You get nothing.
    If France play Turkey and the outcome is 0:0 1:1 2:2 etc. (you bet on tie) = You get x2 tokens.

Pirate Tokens cannot be purchased at all, such option never existed, tokens can be obtained from event NPCs in Atlantis, Voucher code, Domination arena group map. So there is plenty of opportunity to gather such tokens.

Rymar

10. BouH{BG}

BouH{BG} Someday Author

11. Hk_AK11

Hk_AK11 Forum Apprentice

Please lower the group map event completion requirement... It's impossible to complete on some servers, I could wait for hours without anyone joining. Or add a mini game next phase and make it so mini games count toward event completion.

Bawdyn likes this.
  12. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Duke

last sync has broken event npc spawn in atlantis, run out of hostile kickers to shoot

13. Rymar

Ahoy BouH{BG}!

I have attempted the group map but never managed to replicate this sort of issue.

Please contact Support and provide them with as much information regarding this issue as you can.

Ahoy lude1962!

The NPC spawn issue has been already forwarded.

Rymar

14. avokate

avokate Junior Expert

Npc soul of nations no more spawn whats hapening

15. avokate

avokate Junior Expert

I need makr quests

16. BouH{BG}

BouH{BG} Someday Author

17. Dream~Crusher

Is the "Golden Kicker" NPC a surface ship or Atlantis sub?