Feedback Pirate Cup Legacy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Jun 12, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Dream~Crusher!

Just visit each and every quest giver - it takes less than 1 minute - I don't see any problems here.

X (above the quest-giver) indicate that this one do not have quests for you
    ? (above the quest-giver) indicate that there may be some quests that will be available from this specific quest-giver later (could be this or the next phase). Or perhaps a secret quest you need to unlock? The game is full of secrets! (-:

Rymar

2. stokvisje

stokvisje Forum Apprentice

why don't you do anything about the chance of it going up this is really not possible for me I can't play that much 2 hours a day and then get nothing I think more players suffer from this

3. wil32

wil32 Junior Expert

Hi. I need to know if is possible to get all designs from national NPCs or if there are a cap to prevent get all of them.
    Thanks.

4. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Duke

Intended event mechanic = 0 epics available.
    Players on discord are reporting they are hoarding epics and not going to sell to stop other players getting all the pieces.
    Unintended consequences of event mechanic?
    Please discuss.

M¡ŞÈяŶ and Dream~Crusher like this.
  5. Rymar

Ahoy wil32!

Correct. You can obtain all ship designs from all country (2024) NPCs. Please be aware that Albanian ship design can be only dropped by Albania 2024 NPC etc.

Rymar

6. wil32

wil32 Junior Expert

Okay. Can you confirm it 100%? Because I read something weird yesterday in spanish forum. Someone said something like this "although it is also made so that not all of them are obtained and it is random".
    Thanks.

7. ~Fanatique~

~Fanatique~ Forum Apprentice

Hello there,

Yeah it's possible to loot ships, it's very rare but still obtainable lol

[​IMG]

8. G-dude

G-dude Regular

Why does 1,000 soccer ammunition cost 3,000 pearls?

9. Rymar

Ahoy!

You CAN obtain all of them.

Ahoy G-dude!

That price has been set by GD and if you compare it to the amount of income that can be made from NPCs... well it is like nothing!

The event is veeery good when it come to gathering stuff.

Rymar

10. Dream~Crusher

Dream~Crusher Junior Expert

What does it mean when they are grayed-out (both x's and ?'s)? (Also, sometimes the "?" is yellow - but only for a moment - and then it goes back to gray, which is weird).

11. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

The yellow ? yellow if you can accept a quest at that giver (just like the yellow ! means you can redeem a quest there). If it's grey, then either there are no quests to accept or you already have 3 quests running. <-Except when there is some bug, etc making it not display correctly.

Edit: Also, if you have a quest that requires you to finish at a different Quest Giver, the original one will keep the yellow ? until you redeem the quest.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2024 at 9:50 AM
    Dream~Crusher and Rymar like this.
  12. Rymar

Ahoy Dream~Crusher!

- Grey X - No more quests available
    - Grey ? - There are some quests but not visible for you now, perhaps need something to unlock them who knows...

The "yellow for a moment" always take place when you exchange a quest or click on some quest-giver, and that's it.

Rymar

13. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

new coordination task aint working, im doing it like task says but it doesnt accept when i go to that coord, what to do?

14. Rymar

Ahoy lellu85!

Please follow this short instruction:

1. Make sure your quest is active
    2. Sail to the coordinates within quest (for example 6/1 16 AA)
    3. Make sure your ship is standing on the X mark
    4. Click on the Quest Menu in order to "record" your arrival

Rymar

15. lostsoulofthesea

lostsoulofthesea Someday Author

had the same problem with cord quests just had to restart a few times finaly worked

16. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Through trial and error, I found that hitting the logout button and then cancelling it will also trigger recording it. I hope this is a bug that will be fixed vs a new 'feature'.

Dream~Crusher likes this.
  17. Rymar

Ahoy!

Yup this is a bug, the quest log window do not update.

Rymar

Bawdyn likes this.
  18. -BigBadWolf-

-BigBadWolf- Forum Apprentice

You responded to a question from Loki162 (in general questions) that your tokens for your bet on the Germany and Spain game were credited right after the game ended.

What do you mean yours got credited after the game ended, mine have only ever been credited at 00:00:02 this entire time (see below). So are you saying some players were able to make multiple bets per day e.g. I bet all my tokens on the first game, won then put all my tokens i won on the second game etc each day??? I could never do that, I could spread my tokens for the day and bet a little on each game but never compound wins. That does not seem fair...
    2024-07-06 00:00:02
    You received 28414 x Pirate Token.
    2024-07-06 00:00:02
    You received 198 x Poseidon's Crown.

For todays matches I can only bet on the Netherlands and Turkey game, the Swiss v England game shows up under Upcoming matches and won't let me bet?? The Germany vs Spain match shows as a today's match, but I can't bet it.

40/13601181

Last edited by moderator: Jul 6, 2024 at 12:32 PM
    Dream~Crusher likes this.
  19. Rymar

Ahoy!

I said I had my coins credited onto my account after the game concluded and the team I bet on has won.

You are playing on US server. Is it already past minding for you? NO? Then you cannot bet.

Bet's can be only made after midnight your time.

Rymar

20. -BigBadWolf-

-BigBadWolf- Forum Apprentice

So are you saying that you were NOT able to take you winnings from the first game of a day and then place your winnings on the second game of the day? For example, today England vs Swiss is the first game today, if you bet and won on that game are your tokens in your account "after the game concluded" so you could then bet them on the second game of the day Turkey vs Netherlands? It sounds like you could, what I am saying is that I have never gotten my tokens until hours after ALL the games for the day have ended.

I understand I am on the US server, when i posted it was 6:00am CDT, so yes after midnight, so yes I should be able to bet on England since the game starts at 11:00 CDT today. Why I see the Germany and Spain is probably a screw up since I could not bet on that game yesterday....