Feedback Pirate Lords

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Jan 24, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

How would you rate this event when it comes to rewards and NPC design (special effect etc.)?

Poll closed Jan 29, 2024.
  1. Very Bad

17 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Bad

8 vote(s)
    23.5%
  3. Decent

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  4. Good

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  5. Great

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetpepper

sweetpepper Forum Apprentice

Ahoy @Rhymar , thanks for your reply, I trully appreciate but I have some points to talk about.

- Now that I know that it isn't a bug, do you feel like this is a bit "troll" for a event? the fact that the devs had choosen the hollow ammo for rewards in a such high hp npc and putting that same ammo as a "bonus damage ammo" seems out of sync with the current Seafight Progress, we are in Season 14, that could work in Season 1-5 I guess. Even begginers don't even use Hollow Ammo anymore, the Winter Thaw was a good event IMO cause it allowed us to buy the ammunition with no restrictions to farm the event, at the same time, the shop was incredible good for those who bought any pack just to unlock it, but in this one, just because it's old doesn't mean that you guys couldn't adapt for all players?
    - You said "Pirate Lords were designed to give all, event the smallest, players chance for some rewards - hence why the Hollow ammunition has been kept" but what's the point on a begginer player shot the Hollow NPC for ages to get..... Hollow Ammo? I mean, it could give at least guaranteed (100%) pearls and some extra coins, or is it too much to ask? What about increasing the % of damage of the hollow ammo to a point that it deals damage equal to shot aqua in the tsunami golems (for example)? It really makes no sense to me the usage of the HOLLOW AMMUNITION in a SEASON 14 event.
    - Please, you can send this to the developers and ask them to ADAPT the Shop, Missions and Events to the currenty game state? We want farmable shop's not all money based events
    - Please, change the hollow ammo to IDK, Explosion? give some purpose to different ammunitions.
    - Please, I'm a 3 week player and I can clearly see that things are soo hard for new players, they are fulled with old cannons and "events" that are 100% progress based on your credit card, really doesn't make any sense, like, tell me Rhymar, looking at the last past official posts and events, which one of these events give you rewards based on your gameplay without asking for money?

- Marauder Hunt > Event made to big ships farm small ships, low BP can't buy Scrap/Marauder Ammo without spending real money
    -
    Winter Thaw > Good Event to farm pearls and coins, although 90% of the event value was in the shop that only was unlocked if u spend real money on it.
    - Pirate Lords > Med Event to Farm Hollow Ammo or Bastions lvl 4 (u can't buy the correct ammo to farm it so it's pretty bad overall, 1m ammo can go away pretty fast)

And I'm not even talking about the sales that are pretty much absurd and disrespectfull to many players, selling blueprints to make anything? Fine, but lvl 5/6 cannons and extensions ready to use feels very, VERY P2W.

I'm sorry if I look "rude" but I'm just being honest, I know that it isn't your fault and you are only doing your job, and we don't know what's going on with the staff, and how much the chinese company "YOUZU" is affecting seafight, but man, is being hard to keep the gameplay these days, all I see is that the rewards for actually playing the game is always 1% of what I could get with a bunch of money and a TR payment flag.

(if u are a player and u agree with me, please leave a like)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2024
    Loki1621 and m0zilla like this.
  2. Amiral¤Groda

Amiral¤Groda Forum Apprentice

i have shot 59 off them and no designe so far

3. Amiral¤Groda

i cant even see 3 quest?! i have 1 daily thats all. so sens its secund day i have only done 2 daily quest

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Bawdyn!

From my personal experience:

There is a required amount of event points needed for quests, it seems that you need Secret Scrolls quest items too (gained from Golems).

There are only 3 quests total - that's it.

It seems like Golems would be best for points (100 points per 1, use windstorms to outrange them).

Ahoy sweetpepper!

We, moderators, collect all feedback regarding the event and pass is onto the appropriate party. Unfortunately we do not decide which or if our suggestions will be implemented.

Each ammo provide some extra damage to different kind of NPC - as stated before it was the same back few years ago and it is now. I understand that you or maybe even almost nobody use Hollow ammunition, but please try to think differently. Hollow ammunition may be not useful for you at all yet very small player is given (even if the smallest) a chance to get some pearls, crowns and other currencies for FREE (since hollows cost only gold).

Regarding the events, I would say that you should look a at them from a different angle. When you are smaller focus on profit because every event has something to offer, sometimes these can be pearls, sometimes action items etc.

There are two sides of the coin to everything, even events (-:

btw. my name is Rymar, you just tagged innocent player lol

Rymar

Bawdyn likes this.
  5. ₣Ɽł₳Ɽ₮Ʉ₵₭

₣Ɽł₳Ɽ₮Ʉ₵₭ Someday Author

Wow mate hope you get it soon Good luck

6. Rymar

Ahoy Pirates!

We included a poll for this event, please cast your votes before the event conclusion.

This will help us gather additional feedback and improve the future events for you!

Thanks!

Rymar

7. Amiral¤Groda

whats the avarage to get the void walker? im almost att 100 hollow lord sank and no designe yet

8. Harvestar2050

Harvestar2050 Forum Apprentice

same here

9. sweetpepper

sweetpepper Forum Apprentice

10. Same thing with the last one of mine

2024-01-26 18:19:44 You sank Hollow Lord's ship.
    2024-01-26 18:19:44 You received 1291815 EXP (experience points).
    2024-01-26 18:19:44 You received 5907 x Hollow ammunition.
    2024-01-26 18:19:44 You received 5821 x Hollow ammunition.
    2024-01-26 18:19:44 You received 118814 x Crowns.

Approximately 120k burning ice ammo (that was quite expensive in the last event)

The rewards are not the best, I have over 10 million crowns, it's more than enough for me. And the other rewards like pearls, yulong, safanad coins are not great either. Oh, and there's nothing worse than wasting more than 100k burning ice ON ONE hollow lord just to get some hollow ammo and a bunch of stuff you don't need. Great deal, innit? :D

Oh, and don't forget the design. Seems like if you want to get it, prepare to shoot it until the end of the event, and then maybe, if you're extremely lucky, you'll get it after sinking a thousand of those things.

I think I won't have the designs of this event. Not gonna waste 60M burning ice for nothin' o_O

-PUSAT- likes this.
  11. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Connoisseur

I hear you mate, it's not worth shooting these ships.........And whats with the limited ammo in the market, smh

Røвєяτ-ø*HU* likes this.
  12. That 1M burning ice? You can exchange it to ~150k hollow ammo by shooting the hollow lords :D
    Really, the crown on top it would be seeing 750k hollow ammo in the market for $20 US :D But instead of that you can still get 750k flares for the same price to shoot the freedom with it!:D

I wonder when we will get to the point where right after logging in on the main page, you'd be welcomed with a pop-up window sayin' you won't get access to the sea map if you don't pay at least ~80 US beforehand! :rolleyes: We can already see it progressing towards that direction , in most of the events you have to buy some expensive packages to unlock the good stuff, otherwise you'll just get useless things!

Come on, BP... If you want to be the bad guy, be the full bad guy! Do it tomorrow! Make us pay after every login on the main page! Show it to us! :D

-PUSAT- likes this.
  13. БОТЕВЪ11

БОТЕВЪ11 Junior Expert

Event for bots!

Loki162 and -PUSAT- like this.
  14. -PUSAT-

lol you are spot on mate.......but be careful what you say they might just do it, lol don't give then no ideas but what i don't understand is that I get 1 quest a day and can't finish the second one cause it doesn't show up, I'm at a lost with this event

Røвєяτ-ø*HU* likes this.
  15. I wasn't serious, I just made fun of them. What they totally deserve since they are a joke, and a pretty bad one! As a business owner myself, they are transparent like glass for me. :D I recognize hostility and malicious business patterns. Open book... :rolleyes:

-PUSAT- likes this.
  16. -PUSAT-

Either way mate I loved your comments......I'm glad that you as a Business Owner can see the cracks in Bp Armor lol

I got a Secret Scroll from a Golem is that part of the event for something special?

Last edited by moderator: Jan 27, 2024
    Røвєяτ-ø*HU* likes this.
  17. I think you have to collect some of those to unlock the secret quest, maybe? It's just a guess. Otherwise, it's just one of those "mysteries" you have to figure out on your own.

-PUSAT- likes this.
  18. -PUSAT-

Copy that brother i got it, it's for the secret quest.....so you where right lol thanks again

19. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I got a Secret Scroll and got a second quest. If I need a certain event point amount to get the third one it's a bit ironic. Need the quest to earn the event points, need the event points to get the quest. Any idea how many points you needed for the third quest?

Thanks for the info about the Golem range. I've got so used to event ships having massive range that I hadn't tried to out range it.

20. Rymar

Ahoy!

From my personal experience: 20 000, 30 000 + secret scrolls as I had these from Golems too, but like I said this is only my experience.

Rymar

Bawdyn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.