pirate test problem

Discussion in 'Help' started by _-Lawrence-_, Aug 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _-Lawrence-_

_-Lawrence-_ Forum Apprentice

hi, I'm currently on the quest "trusted" and I've done all the steps up to last which is give the quest giver 100 crowns but it has seemed to have glitched out, it hasn't completed itself and it just says collect 0 crowns and return to Oswald Murray. can I get some help with this?

2. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

When it says collect 0 Crowns that means that you have enough to fulfil the requirement. Lots of players have problems redeeming this, you need to sail up really close to the Oswald Murray guy, so close in fact that you can smell his bad breath, in order to get a result.

3. _-Lawrence-_

edit that, when I sail up to him he only gives me the option to cancel quest

nvm sorted

4. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Glad you managed. For the record and to help others who may have a similar issue what caused it and how did you eventually sort it?

5. _-Lawrence-_

basically, like you said, you have to literally sail up to the square that is in line with the icon of oswald and it grants you the level, bit rubbish if you ask me but yh, seems to do the trick

like to the right of him, to the right of the icon

Destruction likes this.
  6. Deloops

Deloops User

As this is now resolved.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.